DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little need help with bad daddy!!

Bubbles97

get a new boyfriend. one who understands personal responsibility and the extra responsibility of being a cg etc. someone who will actually take care of you properly and can actually take care of themselves as well. 
you also need to realize your own personal responsibility. nobody is making you smoke or drink or stay up late. you are choosing to do that. you are both to blame but really i would recommend getting a new partner 

get a new boyfriend. one who understands personal responsibility and the extra responsibility of being a cg etc. someone who will actually take care of you properly and can actually take care of themselves as well.

you also need to realize your own personal responsibility. nobody is making you smoke or drink or stay up late. you are choosing to do that. you are both to blame but really i would recommend getting a new partner

How is he to blame for not pandering to her demands? He clearly isn't a Dom or a daddy, nor does it seem like he ever suggested he was, so he's not doing anything wrong.
  • Like 1

How is he to blame for not pandering to her demands? He clearly isn't a Dom or a daddy, nor does it seem like he ever suggested he was, so he's not doing anything wrong.

Second this. You really can't put a lot of blame on him when it seems like he was introduced to DDlg, tried it out, and it didn't click. That's not his fault, and he's not a bad person for not being into it. 

Also to address the whole thing about how the original poster does a bunch of bad things and makes a whole bunch of unhealthy life choices and her partner doesn't stop her, a Daddy's role is not to constantly babysit his little 24/7. We're adults first, and adults should know what is healthy and unhealthy for themselves. If you're smoking and drinking and doing a bunch of bad stuff, you're probably not in little space, and therefore you should be making adult choices. 

• Like 1

Guest Mister Grey

I don't think I need to add to the consensus here.  You really need to take your time and read through the responses here, your going to see a common theme.

I think you have some personal issues that you need to address and that should come before this wild idea of trying to make a Daddy out of someone who clearly isn't.

Best of luck.

It's VERY apparent that you two are NOT compatible in any which way.

He obviously does not like the Daddy role you are pushing on him. He does not want to give you rules,punish you or do any other daddy type thing AND THAT IS OKAY.

whats not okay is you calling him useless because he is not doing what you want him to without any concern for why he does not want to

whats not okay is forcing your boyfriend to do all of these tasks.

you say you "cannot function" without rules, that really sounds like something you should look into. being that depedent on someone telling you what to do and what not to do is not healthy.

you may be a Little but you are an adult first and foremost who can make their own decisions and choices.

Edited by neko
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...