Tiara gets brave and says hello <3

TiaraT

Hi everyone,

I'm Tiara (Tia for short). Im very very new to this so please forgive me my newbie mistakes. I appreciate any gentle advice and guidance. I like cuddles and sweet surprises. A little bit too food driven hehe... I came to this forum because I want to learn more about the DDLG world. My little isn't very catered to at the moment and feels a bit left out... Ideally... I can maybe get some advice? And of course I would love to make more little and big friends because I haven't met any before. I'm excited to learn lots of new things :)

Guest now_in_3D

Welcome! There are plenty of good people on here to bounce ideas off of in regards to breaking the news to your partner about your likes. It can be a daunting task but in the end the best thing to do.

Thank u guys!! I've been testing the waters a bit n it's all been positive. I'm going to tell him next time we're alone n have some time. FINGERS CROSSED!

Well done Tiara. It is a very brave thing to admit to your personality and to accept it and wat to nurture it. I do not exaggerate when I say I am always pleased to read when people reach the courage to be honest to themselves and their loved ones.

I wish you luck in talking to your partner. Take your time and don't rush into things. A little mention about things associated with DDLG over time can soften the blow. Di what you want and do not be ashamed if you are rebuked.

I am interested in getting to know you. I am always willing to talk to people that can be honest.

Epistemology3

• Like 1

Hihihi
Welcome to the Forums & I'm sure it won't take long for you to make friends here ^^
Enjoy being here! xoxox

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!!! I'm really glad to read these responses <3 I felt kinda alone for a long time before I found this place so thank you guys!!

So... I have an update of my situation. I initiated the conversation, which seemed to go well but the following days ended in me realizing that there were some fundamental flaws in the relationship that I had tried to work on previously but ended up being un-fixable. It was really sad because we have a son together but I had to break it off. We live as co-parents now and I feel like it was the best decision I ever made. We get along really well now and I think we are both happier for it.

Subsequently... I met someone. So far it's amazing and exciting and more than that, he makes me feel safe and I feel beautiful again for the first time in a long time. Excitiiiing!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Guest DaddyDoLil

Oh no! Very sorry to hear things didn't work out with you and your spouse. Though it sounds like it wasn't specifically to do with mentioning your interests in the DD/LG lifestyle, and more so with past issue. Regardless, So sorry to hear that.

On that note though, congrats! on finding a new Daddy (i assume from here?) and getting the opportunity to explore something you've been thinking of for sometime now. Wish you two the best :D