DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

H E N L O ! ♥︎

prettylilpiglette

Hiya! I'm new to the site! I've been a "little" for maybe over 3 years now and much like other littles, it's just a big part of my personality.

I'm 20, but 2 in lil space − My interests include: ddlg, subdom, bdsm, petplay, etc − My roles are: little, sub, masochist, and pet (bunny)

I'm a lover of all animals (weakness for pitbulls), complete Disnerd, and my favorite color is pink; sounds typical I know, sorry!

I've been very into Animal Crossing again recently so if you play, add me! We can trade or just visit each other (I want to upgrade my station and stuff). Oh! With that said, I loooove video games. I consider myself quite well-rounded so I'll play any genre there is, buuuuut I really favor: Simulation, RPG, and Fighting (eg; Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, Tekken)

I haven't watched anything new so recently, but I'm really into anime and stuffs so maybe we can trade recommendations? I'm a sucker for shojou (highschool drama), comedy, and mecha for sure. I also loooove horror/gorey films and usually only watch those, lol. I'm a crazy night owl so I'm definitely up all night if you need to talk about anything at all, I don't judge. I haven't even slept since yesterday as of right now, lol! 

Thanks a ton if you actually read through all of this! I look forward to making lots of friends!

Feel free to check out my tumblr, daddysgoodlittlebunn, follow if you'd like c:

Edited by daddysgoodbunn
  • Like 1

Hi hi!! Welcome to the site. :) 

You have really good taste in games! Harvest Moon is a wonderful series. I'm obsessed with Story of Seasons TOT currently. I love Fire Emblem too. If you're interested in a good horror film with tons of gore I recommend The Void. It's on Netflix and it's got a lot of 80s throwback vibes going on, definitely John Carpenter inspired. 

• Like 1

Why thank you for the welcome, (also for the recommendations!);

I'm backed up on SoS and FE: Conquest. I'll definitely look into The Void, I gotta finish this weird movie called Bedeviled.

Edited by daddysgoodbunn
  • Like 1