Hi Littles & Daddies!

AriesPrincess

Hi everyone! I'm new here as you can see. I looked around for a while before I decided to join and it seems like a great fit for me. I don't get to go out that much and do things locally in the scene to make like minded friends so I'm hoping being here can help. I am currently single and was in a relationship for 2 years that ended earlier this year and since then I have taken time to myself to enjoy life and have fun again. I spend most nights playing video games. My favorites are Destiny and Battlefield. I love all things Disney and enjoy going to Disney and Universal about every year. I love food and cooking. I like learning new things, I'm a very open minded person. I don't use drugs but don't mind being around 420 friendly people. I'm a pretty easy person to talk to and not shy about much. I don't like liars so I'm always honest even if it hurts. I expect the same from others in my life. Anyways I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I look forward to getting to know new people. Thanks for taking the time to read! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2