•  

• Photo

NYC Meetup! (Out of state friends are invited too!)

ny new york nyc nj pennsylvania penn virginia meetup little new jersey

• Please log in to reply
    26 replies to this topic

#21 PapabearNYC

PapabearNYC

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 54 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 02 February 2018 - 11:09 AM

I received permission from the party host to share details of the munch here.

I am deleting the specific references to the fetlife group and also the hosts phone number.  If you are interested, message me and I'll pass that on.  And if messaging isn't allowed (I'm new here and still figuring it out) then respond here and let me know.

Larry

Date: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 · 6:00 PM –10:00 PM

Location: Brother Jimmy's Barbecue (181 Lexington Ave. between 31st & 32nd)
    Cost: Whatever you order. It's a munch.
    Dress code: Street appropriate/Casual
    Host: Quin
    Co-Host: Kiala

The goal is to give Bigs & littles (and anyone else who wants to come) a place to meet, socialize, network and, maybe, meet their perfect one.

Please keep attire "public appropriate", so that we don't scare the mundane's and are able to keep coming back here. Stuffies are welcome, as long as they behave.

This is not a classic munch, but more of a mixer. We're always right at the point of the bar by the windows (also look for the white teddy bear with the cigarette).

Mix, mingle and munch...and have a great time getting to know other bigs and littles in an everyday headspace and find that perfect connection.

This munch will happen the first Tuesday of every month (modified for holidays).

Thank you to everyone who has come out and joined us over the past year. Your support, alone, makes this worthwhile.

We look forward to seeing you there.

#22 DadaMike

DadaMike

Where O' Where could my Little Be?!?!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 50 posts
    • LocationNyc

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:03 AM

Hey, did this ever happen? I went on FetLife. That site is a little complicated. I registered and all too. There is just alot to process on that site to know what's going on. I think I just have to get use it and adjust to the site. But the options are limitless.

I was wondering, alot of the events I saw in NYC. They're not all ddlg related. Is there anyway to find just ddlg events? I noticed alot of them are at nightclubs too. Idk how I feel about that being im not much of a night club kind of person and or a drinker.

There is a monthly DDlg munch in NYC. The first Tuesday of the month. The event details are on Fetlife.

https://fetlife.com/events/616905

You probably need to be on Fetlife to see that. They usually put it on the Sexplanations.com calendar too, but it's not there yet. I messaged the host, so presumably, they'll add it there soon.

#23 PapabearNYC

PapabearNYC

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 54 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:24 PM

Hey, did this ever happen? I went on FetLife. That site is a little complicated. I registered and all too. There is just alot to process on that site to know what's going on. I think I just have to get use it and adjust to the site. But the options are limitless.

I was wondering, alot of the events I saw in NYC. They're not all ddlg related. Is there anyway to find just ddlg events? I noticed alot of them are at nightclubs too. Idk how I feel about that being im not much of a night club kind of person and or a drinker.

Sorry. Somehow I missed your post.  I must not have notifications turned on correctly.  I'll try to fix that.

Yes, the munch did happen.  It's a monthly event.  A good time was had by all.  The next one will be March 6. Here is the link to that event on fetlife.

https://fetlife.com/events/616906

Fetlife is a vast network.  It can be complicated and overwhelming.  Find the DDlg groups there to start.  If it helps, find me there (same username) and you can see the groups I subscribe to.

There are a ton of events and most are not DDlg related.  DDlg is a small subset of everything represented there.  You can search for DDlg, but the results will be for the whole, international site.  It might be best to see what gets posted in the groups, regarding events.

The munches almost always take place at a restaurant/bar.  Brother Jimmy's for one.  These are not nightclubs.  Just places where people can eat, drink (if they wish) and socialize.  Many of the attendees don't drink.  

#24 LittleLoliPrincess

LittleLoliPrincess

Kawaii Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:17 AM

I honestly didn't expect many others to see this thread and reply! If you guys are interested, maybe we could organize a get together at a park/museum or something! Let me know! 

#25 Guest_MisterE_*

Guest_MisterE_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:18 AM

Today! SnowDayyy!!

#26 LittleLoliPrincess

LittleLoliPrincess

Kawaii Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:23 AM

Prayed so hard for this snow, its coming down so fast! Was slightly concerned when I woke and didn't see anything, but now im happy :)

#27 Guest_MisterE_*

Guest_MisterE_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:24 AM

I thought the forecasters got it wrong, again. But went to Redbox and prepared to be snowed in.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ny, new york, nyc, nj, pennsylvania, penn, virginia, meetup, little, new jersey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users