DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Christmas gift for Daddy. HELP!!!

curlyheadspace

Hi

I have completely no idea what I can give my Daddy this Christmas. I thought of buying him one book he wanted but it turned out he bought it himself recently... he loves history and is obsessed especially with I WW. He also loves good literature but, again, he bought himself a few t-shirts that would be an amazing gift... I can't afford anything great. I have very little money to spend and think of making something on my own but I don't know what I could make. I would rather either way to buy him something. Any ideas?

Ehm, you could buy him like one of the big books with WW pictures? you can find them cheap online. Together with something you made? OR if he likes band of brothers you could get him the super awesome collectors edition which includes a cool military crate, it's such an awesome gift!!

• Like 1

Oh I love history and WWI is one of my favorite subjects too. There are a bunch of things you can get, but I bet something from the war would be a killer (no pun intended). You can occasionally find field tunics for $40~ if you catch em. Or you can always get the super common "doughboy helmet". They are fairly cheap, and many not only served in WWI but also WWII. 

• Like 2

Ehm, you could buy him like one of the big books with WW pictures? you can find them cheap online. Together with something you made? OR if he likes band of brothers you could get him the super awesome collectors edition which includes a cool military crate, it's such an awesome gift!!

Yeah... I think that IWW is out of the question unfortunately. He has access to most things related to IWW. All pictures, original military instructions, helmets, uniforms... he works in National Museum and can go to every Museum for free. He spends hours everyday in Polish War Museum and its library so... IWW is his everyday routine. He doesn't watch any TV series about IWW, he prefers books. So... any idea what I could make for him maybe? :)

Omg i have this on my mind too!!

It’s so hard especially coz we’re LDR.

Don’t worry, we still have time! :)

Maybe something personalized?

Me and my Daddy are also LDR. Yeah, we have time but time flies... :)