Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hello, from an Australian Kitten

Fading Kitten

Hey! I'm Tal. I'm 22 and live in Australia. I'm a female..and I consider myself a kitten. I'm single and my previous relationship I was with him for 2 years and engaged (he cheated).

I am a law graduate, meaning I have a law degree. I have 4 pets..all cats. I love all things kawaii, plushies, makeup, beauty, reading, writing, music.

I consider myself submissive. I'm here to make friends.

I'm very active on my tumblr. http://princess-tal.tumblr.com which is also accessible from princesstal.com !

Edited by qweeniedreamy
  • Like 2

Hey again, lol. Sorry to hear about your relationship. Nice to meet you too.

Thank you! It's really taken a lot to get through as he was the only guy I was ever comfortable with romantically and sexually :(

hey there! im also 22! Im so sorry to hear about your past relationship :( i know how much that hurts.

its really amazing that you have a law degree! and i love cats and have 3 of them ^^

nice to meet you!

Guest Ally_cat

Welcome to the forum ^^ hope you're enjoying it so far. Everyone is really nice here and is plenty happy to help. Sorry about your past relationship he seems like a total jerk. It's really cool you're a law graduate. What school did you go to? Thats a lotta animals I dunno if I could handle that many. Anyhow WELCOME ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE