•  

• Photo

Cali Little Looking for Daddy

babygirl princess california

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 faithfulnesss_1

faithfulnesss_1

Cuddles?

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:10 PM

Little age (If applicable): 4/5
    Name: Faith
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): 2
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy Dom
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi! My name is Faith and I am looking for a Daddy. 

About Big Me:

So here's a little about me! I am 18 years old. I go to college majoring in Biology then to Med school. I want to be a Pediatric Neurosurgeon. I love Math. I enjoy reading or going out with friends. I love  playing video games, but I enjoy them more if I'm playing with someone. I am shy at first, but once I get to know you I'm very talkative.  :blush: I am curvy( small waist, wide hips, thick thighs), I'm also black, 150 lbs, and 5'4, so most likely you are taller than me. I am kind- hearted and very sweet. I have been told i have a big heart. I am loyal and very honest.  :p 

About Little Me:

I love Disney princesses and Disney movies!  I am clingy and require attention. I love cuddles, hugs and kisses. I am adventurous and sexual. I love coloring and having fun, like playing around with daddy. I love having story time before bed time too! I have lots of coloring books. Little me is very energetic and hyper a lot, but can be a brat sometimes. 

My favorite things:

Movie: Princess and the Frog, and Lilo and Stitch and Lion King

Food: Mac and Cheese

Color: Pastel Pink and Sky Blue 

Stuffie: a big purple bear named Baloo!

A little of what I'm looking for:

I am looking for a daddy is, Caring, Kind, Nice, and Really fun!! :D  I am a brat sometimes, so a little strict at times. or maybe firm. I also would really like patients too! I also prefer to have honesty and integrity in the relationship! I don't really care how you look like, I care about how you act towards me and care for me.

Thanks! :wub: 

Edited by faithfulnesss_1, 13 June 2019 - 01:12 AM.

• darkronin and RobbieBobbie like this

#2 Guest_daddyncuddles_*

Guest_daddyncuddles_*
    • Guests

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:05 AM

Hello Faith,

I was born and raised in Cali but I have moved :(. I am also looking for a little to share all these cuddles and attention with. I have been a daddy and into DDLG for about 5 years. I love Princess and the Frog myself and all things Disney. I am open to talk to you and get to know you and help you grow. I would love to know what sports you are into and your favorite things to color. I sent you a frined's request hopefully you will add me back and shoot me a message.

#3 TeacherDad

TeacherDad

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationSF Bay, California

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:39 AM

Hello Faith!

I added you but commenting here seems the polite thing to do too. 😁

I’m really hoping you’re up here in the Bay part of Cali, it’s such a big state! I’m impressed that you like Math, especially neurological-level stuff; it’s not simple or easy and if you’re having fun then it’s great to see!

Please feel free to add me back so we can find out if we click.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: babygirl, princess, california

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users