Hey Everyone!!!!

pixiestixx

Haiii there,

I'm Pixie i'm a little/babygirl and from central Florida USA,umm I'm kinda awkward at things like this sooo don't mind me. I'm not entirely sure what my age range completely is because i'm kinda new to this stuff but if i had to guess I'd say between 6 and 11(?). I like the colors blue,purple,and pink. I like candy,ice cream,cotton candy,and other sweet stuffs. I currently do not have a Daddy (or Mommy possibly cause I'm bi). I love Tinkerbell,my little pony( I love Rainbow Dash from the new ones and firefly from the original my little pony),care bears (bedtime bear is my fave),Disney Tsum Tsums,Frozen,drawing,coloring,painting,I love Disney stuffs,anime,manga,stuffies,cutesy things,Hello Kitty,and so much more that i can't think of right now. Sooo yeeeaa i think that is it. Nice to meet you all and i hope to make some friends and  maybe find my Daddy/Mommy.

See ya!!!

Guest Ally_cat

Awwww welcome to the community!! I really hope you find your Daddy or Mommy that is positively perfect for you!! Omg I loveeeeeee Disney and Care Bears (the cousin lion heart is my favvvvvv) Have fun here!!! :D