DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hello Everybody

LittleDeka

Hello Everyone, I am Deka aka Nugget. 

Daddy named me Deka, it means Pleasing One, and sometimes he calls me his little Nugget because I Love Nuggets and when Daddy bites me playfully he says...look I am eating a Nugget. *giggles*

I am a middle/little and I love Disney movies, well only some of them. I am very picky about them. I like to color and draw and paint. I blog a lot and write things, poems, stories, etc. 

I love to listen to music, and I Role-play on second life. I love to watch movies, mostly romantic comedies, and Disney films. I do LOVE LOVE LOVE Horror and suspense films as well. 

I am what you call an eccentric middle because I lovers to watch crime shows, and forensics and stuffs like that. When I am sick or not feeling well, which is often because I don't have a good immune system, then my favorite stuffy Schmoopy will watch shows with me. 

I like to be one of a kind, and I find that I am a genuine person. I am not Willy Wonka so I won't sugar coat anything. I like to make friends, it is just hard to keep them, because I am a huge introvert, and shy, but I am a good person, not perfect, but I try to be the best middle/little I can be!

Oh and I forgot to say, I am from Central Florida, and though I have been in the BDSM lifestyle for 12 years, both online and in Real Life, I am just starting to find my little side. Now that I have a good Daddy, who helps me feel safe to bring it out.