6 replies to this topic

#1 littleplanetjas

littleplanetjas

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationDallas TX

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:10 PM

So I've been looking for a while on making a little rewards/chore chart to help my discipline, and after searching through different physical templates and apps and such, I came across this app called Chore Monster! The caregiver downloads a separate app called MotherShp and sets up your tasks/chores, as well as different rewards you can redeem with the points you earn by doing said tasks/chores. I'm gonna be setting it all up tonight with my daddy, but I thought I'd share it. :) Let me see your rewards charts!

• PopPop, Persephone_Persephone and Rebel like this

#2 Kawaii

Kawaii

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:57 PM

oh that sounds awesome!! I don't have chores and etc yet but wanna talk to Daddy about setting some up, it makes my inner sub so so  happy to have them. 

#3 smallprincesssarah

smallprincesssarah

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 45 posts
    • LocationMA, USA

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:58 PM

I'm really excited to get back to my chore chart! My CG and I are lax about it during the semester when we have classes (I don't have to check it off on my chart, but I also don't earn rewards for doing everything), but now that I have free time I can go back to my chart!! My chore chart adds the all important structure to my life when I don't have school going on.

#4 FluffyBunnySparkles

FluffyBunnySparkles

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:57 AM

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing. I was looking for an app for chore tracking  :D

#5 Persephone_Persephone

Persephone_Persephone

ThatKookyLittleGirl

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 181 posts
    • LocationNottingham

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:36 AM

I'm abit old school, when I had a rewards chart with my ex we made it ourselves and I got to colour it in and use my stickers to decorate it.
    We kept it very straight forward and stuck it on his fridge with my other creations. It was such a joy to literally have it there and go to put my stars on it for my good things.

The app sounds awesome for LDRs. Let us know how you get on with it!

#6 daddy1992

daddy1992

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationSydney

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:40 AM

Chore Monster is the best! I used it with my little one a couple of times but we sadly have to stop it for now cause we both got a lot on and it was getting a little hard to keep track. We will get back on it one day but i can say that Chore Monster is one of the best! good luck.

#7 MrHoneyPaw

MrHoneyPaw

BlueEyedPrincess' Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationFinland

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

Wow! Thanks for this, I'm so sure this will be helpful for me and my Little. Thank you, thank you and thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users