DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Protective Little?

faerie

So I'm pretty new to the DDlg dynamic, and this forum so sorry if this is a weird topic. Is it normal to be possessive of my Daddy?

If I see him talking to another girl, I get pouty and am put in a grumpy mood for a while. I trust him 100%, but I feel my possessiveness may annoy him. My feelings are basically: HE'S MY DADDY EVERYONE ELSE LEAVE HIM ALONE.

o(≧o≦)o 

• Like 1

I am exactly the same! Though it doesn't come up in terms of other girls, I am very protective and possessive of Daddy. I get angry when his bosses or family don't treat him well etc, and I would definitely be clinging to him and staking my claim if someone else flirted with him!

I feel this way too! I get annoyed when other girls talk/flirt with him when I'm there since I don't do it to other men, so I guess I find it hard to understand why other girls do it to my Daddy, especially if I'm with him. Me and my daddy are both very possessive of each other though, I know he feels insecure if I'm on my own with another man - not in case i cheat, just because it makes him uneasy. I think if you're worried about your possessiveness annoying him, talk to your Daddy about it! He probably won't mind though - lots of men quite like it when their girls are possessive of them, it shows how into them they are! :) 

• Like 1

Hm. I don't feel that way at all, but I prefer open relationships and my Daddy is monogamous. Also, it's pretty vain, but I'm pretty, adventurous, smart, talented, and really compatible with my Daddy. 

And I doubt that anyone my Daddy happens to encounter will be into all this age play stuff.  ^^

I'm a protective middle. :3 My Daddy is my daddy.  

I don't really get pouty if I see him talking to other girls or what ever. I think I just get mad if someone is trying to flirt with him. My Daddy and me are a package deal. If you wanna flirt with my Daddy, than you had better be willing to flirt with me too. 

• Like 1

i am  the same way! i am quite protective over daddy! he is mine! no one else can touch him. he is the same with me though. i sent him a pic that said "touch my daddy and i will rip your jugular out." we got a good laugh about it!  :wub: 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Harienju

Ahhh I know this feeling really well ¬3¬. I used to be reallllyyy jealous when a girl was talking to my daddy, but I think it's less bad as before and now it's more like when a girl is trying to get too close to him and say inappropriate stuff, because he do music and he's into visual kei aesthetic so he get some "fangirls" lmao. I have a really low self confidence and it's kinda for this reason I can get jealous... But there's day i'm like "Yeah but after all, I think i'm all he ever wanted so I should calm down" haha. Being too jealous is something I work on a lot because I don't feel like it's right for me to feel like this :(

Guest itsbabygirlbean

My Little self is extremely protective. In fact, my ex-Daddy used to constantly get after me for being so protective. He knew that I was a Little & my protectiveness was cute at first. Yet, when I began to whine and tantrum about him being "Mine, mine... all fucking mine!!", it began to wear down on our relationship. Yet, we didn't communicate as well as we should have.   I had to do some real deep thinking as to why I was being so protective. I found that I didn't want anyone to take my Daddy away from me. 

With Daddy, I know that he is not going to leave me. He reassures me that we are to always communicate about our feelings regardless. He also said that it's in the Little's nature to want to protect her Daddy (I cannot speak for those with Mommies).  I am truly blessed that Daddy is so understanding of my Little self! :wub: 

• 2 weeks later...
I feel the exact same way. Even tho I don't have a daddy or have had one yet since I'm fairly new to ddlg but regardless or not I have a mementality of what's mine is mine so back off.

I'm actually not protective at all! I get super excited about making friends with my Daddy's friends because if he likes them then they must be great, right? I actually met my best friend through him. They hooked up before I met him and then stayed good friends but I'm cool with it. I feel like there's a reason they're only platonic friends now and I trust that. Also she's so wonderful and I know that neither of them would hurt me like that.

And I'm confident that he won't do anything with anyone else, since we've discussed it and decided that if we ever feel like cheating then we should reconsider being in a relationship. Daddy's had people (who didn't know he's in a relationship) ask him out and he's always been very up front that he is already with someone (me) and doesn't want to be with anyone else.

Also since I'm pansexual, I'd hate it if Daddy got protective of me talking to people of ANY gender. So I don't think it would be fair of me to get protective about him talking to the gender he is attracted to.