Greetings and salutations!

Zer0CrueL

Hey, I’m Zer0. I’m new to this community and the ideas here in general. In fact, I very recently discovered that it was even a thing. As soon as I did though, it struck me as something that’s always been a part of me. I just didn’t know there was even a name for it, let alone a whole community!

A little about me: I’m a 38 year old single dad from southwest Michigan. Some of my hobbies include (but are far from limited to) watching any movie I can get my hands on, listening to all kinds of music (I can honestly say all kinds because I don’t consider Country to be music lol), frequenting coffee shops, and finding people to play chess with. I once considered myself something of a gamer, but time for that seems to have dwindled as I have gotten older.

I am really excited to get to know all of you and learn as much as I can...and hope to make a few friends along the way. I tend to be fairly shy, but anything you’d like to know don’t hesitate to ask! I live my life as an open book

Well met and salutations, Zer0. My name is Russell, but Devil or Russ works. This is a friendly community, I have another account but I forgot the login info. Alas, I'm on this one.

It seems we're neighbors, as I'm from Indiana. I've also lost gaming time due to growing older - although, I still try to get some sessions in from bit to bit. Not to assume, but does Zer0 come from Borderlands by chance? I'm 31 and had a similar experience with the realization of the DD/lg lifestyle. I had studied various aspects of BDSM, primarily D/s, and practiced as I explored from the age of 13. It fit but it didn't fit quite so well according to my persona. I'm something of an enigma, haha. I digress. I didn't realize of the lifestyle until my late 20's.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you. There's plenty of valuable resources here and amongst the vast information superhighway. Just remember: we're always learning in this lifestyle, as we are in life. 'Til next time.

• Like 1

Well hello there neighbor Russ! Thanks for the warm welcome!

My name actually is based on the main character’s handle in the movie “Hackers”. Although I will say Borderlands was a great game! I too try to make a little time for gaming. What little I do is usually Hearthstone on my phone.

You are absolutely right about the font of information that’s available. The forums here alone have kept me busy most of the night. I’ve gone into full research mode.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words and encouragement!