Hiya from Texas!

binky_princess

Hi everybody!!! I'm a Little from the San Antonio area in Texas. I've been in the ddlg life for a few years now, and am still getting to know all my kinks! I'm super experimental so it's been fun finding out my preferences :)

When I'm in Little Space I'm 5-7 And I really love drawing/coloring, playing games (mostly hide-n-seek), building *amazing* pillow forts, and watching Disney movies or cartoons! I absolutely love wearing my unicorn onesie, and I am addicted to my stuffies:)

Big me is 23 years old, about to graduate from college (finally!) and working on becoming a manga artist (art is really my thing) but I also want to design/create characters for video games! Oh! I work part-time, while in school, at GameStop, which helps fuel the desire to work with videos games haha :)

I'm kinda a huge nerd :)

I'm in the process of bringing my boyfriend into the ddlg world, he's curious and totally up for learning about it all so here's high hopes!

Any advice for new Daddies would be much appreciated for him!

Thank you everybody!

Hi there and welcome. I'm fairly new to this life style. I've always been little but never knew that the way I was acting was called that. My husband is my Daddy and we've been together for 16 years. I'm also from Texas (Dallas). If you ever want to chat hit me up with a friend request. I'm always looking for new littles to be friends with.