DD/lg specific songs???

Guest sexbreath

Guest sexbreath
I'm trying to find music that's lyrics are full on dd/lg anthems! I haven't heard any really but I'd love to find out! Any suggestions would be helpful!
  • Like 1

"Teach You a Lesson" by Robin Thicke is the first one that comes to my mind. It's about a roleplay between a man and a woman where he is the teacher and she is the naughty schoolgirl....I know that's a common DDlg scenario. Several of his songs seem to have a BDSM theme....but none of the others are specifically DDlg that I can tell.

There's quite a few songs that hint at taboo relationships or have Lolita esque themes but DDLG can be hard to find. These however stay true to the concept for me. 

(Any Lana Del Ray song.) 

Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray.

Just a little girl - Trading Yesterday.

May I - Trading Yesterday.

Beautiful and Lost - Ron Pope. 

Dolores - Freedy Johnston.

Lolita - Elefant. 

Esther - Elefant.

Goodnight Moon - Shivaree.

He Hit me - Grizzly Bear.

Vanessa's Father - Lauren Christy.

I feel like a child - Devendra Banhart.

Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

My Little Girl - Jack Johnson.

I'll Be Yours - Placebo.

Parachute - Ingrid Michaelson. 

Don't Stand so Close to me - The Police.

• Like 3

Guest sexbreath

"Teach You a Lesson" by Robin Thicke is the first one that comes to my mind. It's about a roleplay between a man and a woman where he is the teacher and she is the naughty schoolgirl....I know that's a common DDlg scenario. Several of his songs seem to have a BDSM theme....but none of the others are specifically DDlg that I can tell.

I'm not a huge Robin Thicke fan but I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• Like 1

Guest sexbreath

There's quite a few songs that hint at taboo relationships or have Lolita esque themes but DDLG can be hard to find. These however stay true to the concept for me. 

(Any Lana Del Ray song.) 

Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray.

Just a little girl - Trading Yesterday.

May I - Trading Yesterday.

Beautiful and Lost - Ron Pope. 

Dolores - Freedy Johnston.

Lolita - Elefant. 

Esther - Elefant.

Goodnight Moon - Shivaree.

He Hit me - Grizzly Bear.

Vanessa's Father - Lauren Christy.

I feel like a child - Devendra Banhart.

Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

My Little Girl - Jack Johnson.

I'm Yours - Placebo.

Parachute - Ingrid Michaelson. 

Don't Stand so Close to me - The Police.

Awesome list! I've heard a lot of the artists but none of those songs! I'll definitely be checking them out! Thank you for sharing!!! :3

Super thread, I have thought of the same ^^ 

I have a few I like to listen to...

Break the rules - Charli XCX 

Mowgli's road - Marina and the diamonds 

I'm a ruin - Marina and the diamonds 

Give us a little love - Fallulah

Sweather weather - The neighbourhood

Bad - david guetta 

• Like 1

Melinda Martinez is the first artist that comes to mind. Her original music is dark, but beautiful. Her voice is unique. And I love her for little space.

Also Marina and the Diamonds, as Missar said.

Also if you like Vocaloids, Miku Tan does wonderful English covers.

If you decide you like "Teach You a Lesson,"...or if anyone else who reads this is a fan... Robin Thicke also has one called "Shakin' It for Daddy," that's got even stronger overtones of DDlg. I've never read anything where he's confirmed this, but a lot of his lyrics and some of his stage and video props hint strongly at DDlg/BDSM. Bruce Springsteen's classic "I'm On Fire" also addresses the woman as "hey little girl" and asks "Is your Daddy home?" though I've seen nothing else that would suggest he's into the lifestyle or heard any more songs of his with that theme.

Guest ittybittylove

He Hit Me (And it Felt Like a Kiss) by Nicole Dollanganger has some good little-ness stuff in it. It is basically about asking for a spanking.

I heard this song randomly a few weeks ago, and some of the lyrics stuck out to me that could make it appropriate. Question of Lust, by Lotte Kestner (it's a Depeche Mode cover but she makes it more lullaby-ish)

• 2 weeks later...

He Hit Me (And it Felt Like a Kiss) by Nicole Dollanganger has some good little-ness stuff in it. It is basically about asking for a spanking.

I love her music! It's so unpopular but she's starting to get more noticed and makes new things kind of quickly.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ittybittylove

I love her music! It's so unpopular but she's starting to get more noticed and makes new things kind of quickly.  

Yeah, I totally found out about her stuff by accident (via a fanfic), but I really like it and I feel like a lot have good Little undertones. I really like Blue Moon Motel too.

• Like 1

I really like the song "Hummingbird" by BB King. There's this one line where he says "she's little and she loves me...." so it always makes me think of littles

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda surprised...kinda not...for different reasons...that this hasn't showed up in the list:

The Zombies - Time Of The Season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JM2ghmhGk0

listen to the lyrics...in there you'll find:

What's your name?
Who's your daddy?
Is he rich like me?
Has he taken any time
To show you what you need to live?

Enjoy :)

When I first learned about DD/lg (not that long ago),  the song "Father Figure" by George Michael instantly came to mind (I love old school George! :) )

"Greet me with the eyes of a child, heaven is a kiss and a smile..."

"I will be your father figure

Put your tiny hand in mine
I will be your preacher teacher
Anything you have in mind
I will be your father figure
I have had enough of crime

I will be the one who loves you
'Til the end of time"

True Love Cafe by Nicole Dollanganger is probably the best DD/lg anthem I can imagine. Sooooooooo CUTE!!!! And also Awolnation's cover of I'm On Fire for the Fifty Shades soundtrack is awesome.

also...

Bad Things - Meiko (bratty)

Better Together - Jack Johnson

Child - Lights

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

True Love Cafe by Nicole Dollanganger is probably the best DD/lg anthem I can imagine. Sooooooooo CUTE!!!! And also Awolnation's cover of I'm On Fire for the Fifty Shades soundtrack is awesome.

also...

Child - Lights

I love Awolnation's cover,it totally gives the BDSM/DDLG feeling.Bad from David Guetta and S & M from Rihanna also give that same feeling.I will defenitely check the ones you said

Little Girls/Put Me In A Movie by Lana Del Rey is probably the only song I can think of that just reeks of ddlg! I also think a ddlg meaning can be made out of her song "Yayo". "Back To The Basics" and "Tv In Black and White" are some other cute Lana songs.

"Every Baby Needs a Daddy" by Marilyn Monoroe, a song from the movie "Ladies of the chorus", definitely works.

The lyrics of "Run Run" by Kitty In A Casket (horror punk band) are pretty playful and teasing, and the singer Kitty's voice is just so cute!

As others have said, Melanie Martinez has some good stuff. 

Guest LinnyLittle

also...

Child - Lights

Thank you so much for suggesting Nicole Dollanganger! I had never heard of her, but I love the sound of her music. <3