New, lonely and helpless little here

tinybatgirl

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and new in this whole ddlg thing and I'm pretty helpless with all this new information and I guess I need help haha^^' 

• I like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, korean music, Monster High, cute dark clothes, playing flute and piano and bass, chocolate, strawberries, autumn, christmas, books, movies, Marvel heroes, hugs, cuddling, flowers and many more things.
  • My favourite stuffies are my BB-8 stuffie and my hedgehog stuffie named Laurens.
  • I'm a little but I'm not sure how to express my inner little
  • I'm bi/pan sexual
  • I need help^^' :wub:
  • Like 1

Hello tinybatgirl (sorry don't know what else I should call you.) I'd be happy to offer any help I can, even if I'm not the most knowledgeable on somethings. I may still be able to offer some assistance.

Btw who's your favorite k-pop artist? I personal really like Block-B. 

Hello tinybatgirl (sorry don't know what else I should call you.) I'd be happy to offer any help I can, even if I'm not the most knowledgeable on somethings. I may still be able to offer some assistance.

Btw who's your favorite k-pop artist? I personal really like Block-B. 

Thank you so much!

Block B is really cool i've seen them once^^ My favorite k-pop artist is Seventeen^^

• Like 1

No need to thank me, was just scrolling through and saw that no had welcomed you yet. 

I've heard of Seventeen but I haven't ever listen to anything by them.

• Like 1