DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

new daddy here

Guest boy

hi, i'm dmarco! i am 19 years old and i am familiar with the DDlg lifestyle. I probably got introduced to it about 3 years ago.

i've always felt the need to take care of someone smaller than me, it makes me happy seeing little ones all happy and smiley. makes my day! but that doesn't mean i won't put my foot down when i need to of course, i love giving rules and i will always set rules to make sure you're taken care of, and that you remain healthy and happy! i always try to be fair when setting them, of course. 

a lil more about me: 

- i'm 6ft tall, mixed (i'm black & white. but my skin is pretty light), when i don't cut my hair, it gets really into a really poofy afro haha. I have green eyes, and if i had to tell you my best feature, i'd probably choose my voice!

- i have been making music since i was in 6th grade (i'm out of school now, so about 8 years)

- i love clothes and fashion (anything art tbh, i love creating things)

- my favorite sport is basketball (i used to play it in school!)

- i love to play games with my little! any kind of game, it doesn't matter to me. (i'd let you win. little victories are always the cutest)

- uhh, I play video games sometimes, need more ppl to play with. (ask for my steam!)

- i love to watch old cowboy movies. they're my favorite. any old movie is amazing (80s & 90s) but black and white movies are really what get me going. (let's watch old movies plz & ty)

i'd really like to get myself a little, my urge to care for something small is getting bigger everyday! feel free to add me, i don't bite (:

- i basically just copied my about me from my profile -