Hello, fellow humans and friends

Rainbow_Pup

HI everyone!

My name is Embry, or Em for short. I'm a little (around 3-5) I've been in the community for about 2 years now, and I'm also really bad at introductions. I guess I'm what you'd call punk/emo/wow-that-kid-has-cool-hair, I listen to a lot of Nickelback, Bring Me The Horizon, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, a Day To Remember, lots of stuff like that. My whole life has been centered around music, I got my first keyboard when I was 4 (I think) and I really want a drumset for christmas. My favorite TV shows and movies are PAW patrol, Blaze and the monster machines, My little pony, supernatural, the fosters, heartland, NCIS, Law & Order SVU, and probably a lot more than I can think of right now. 

I identify as a pansexual transguy (my pronouns are he/him), I've been out since I was 14 but I haven't really presented as male until around 18 (safety reasons). I do currently have a Daddy, although we aren't currently dating, we do plan on getting back together in the near future. 

I'm not really sure what else to say, so thanks for reading this mess of rambling.