Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hugs from France !

Petitchat

Hi everyone, I'm new to the community. I'm not good at introductions but I'll try. I'm 26 and I'm a little from France, or rather a middle I think. I discovered this community a few months ago and I was so relieved to finally be able to put a name on my feelings and thoughts, and to know that I'm not alone. People always tell me I'm too sensitive and too nice and forgiving, but I could never bring myself to try to change despite it making life a bit hard sometimes :s

I love Disney, plushies, LOTR, drinking everything with a straw, glitter, foxes, unicorns, strickers, fluffy clothes and blankets and colorful stuff! I love reading, playing video games, colouring, and DIY thingies. I love going outside and taking walks, and walking around barefoot anywhere. I love animals but I'm a bit scared of people in general.

I hope I'll find a place among you all and that I'll meet new friends  :D

Edit:

I didn't talk about him because I wanted to be sure he was okay with it before, but I do have a boyfriend. I introduced him to the dynamic recently and he was very accepting and even willing to try it out with me. He told me he wouldn't like me talking to daddies in here (but wouldn't forbid it) at least until he's more comfortable in his role and I respect him too much to hurt him. I hope I'll meet littles in here that I can be friend with and I'm sorry for not being more transparent earlier. Have a good day everyone! 

Edited by Petitchat

Hello Petitchat, and welcome ! 

I am also 26, from France, and fairly new to this community. Like you, I was really relieved to find out about it as it helped me to understand how I felt for a long time !

You seem like an awesome person and from what you wrote I feel we have a lot in common. I would love to chat with you and get to know you better if you are interested. I'd love to make a friend from my own country in this community, and maybe more if there is a good feeling !

Feel free to read my profile or my personal topic if you want to learn more about me. I have send you a friend request if you want to chat.

In any case I hope you'll make lots of friends here and find what you are looking for !!  :D

Edited by Frenchy

Coucou, Frenchy, je suis désolée je ne suis qu'à la recherche d'amitiés avec d'autres littles pour me découvrir. Tu as l'air de quelqu'un de bien aussi et je te souhaite bonne chance pour trouver ce que tu cherches et t'épanouir dans cette dynamique. Bonne continuation :)

• Like 1