Welcome to DDlg Forum

Beautiful Chocolate Little From Chicago, Need Help from DD/CG

sweetchocolatechicago

Hi everyone. So I was approached with this topic some time ago and I think the best way is to just dive in and speak with people who know more about it. I am not interested in talking to littles right now. Only Daddies, Mommies and Caregivers so I can find out what they like so I can be the perfect little! I am in Chicago, I am open to meeting in person and just really super excited to explore! Be well everyone!

This answer might be a bit frustrating because there is no real answer. Every little is different. Every Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver is different. There is no such thing as a "perfect" little. Just as there is no such thing as a "perfect" Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver. The only way you can be "perfect" is to be yourself. You will find that you are "perfect" for someone just the way you are. Even when you still have a lot to explore. Also, your "perfect" Caregiver may not be "perfect" for someone else.

So, don't worry about being "perfect" or being what others want or expect you to be. Just be yourself. A lot of Caregivers won't match you and that's okay. Patience and finding who you are as a little are the most important. Like anything else, explore, discover, and experience. Take what works for you. It's a great place to ask questions, so just keep asking.

Hope you find everything you are looking for.

Welcome to the community.

• Like 1

This answer might be a bit frustrating because there is no real answer. Every little is different. Every Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver is different. There is no such thing as a "perfect" little. Just as there is no such thing as a "perfect" Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver. The only way you can be "perfect" is to be yourself. You will find that you are "perfect" for someone just the way you are. Even when you still have a lot to explore. Also, your "perfect" Caregiver may not be "perfect" for someone else.

So, don't worry about being "perfect" or being what others want or expect you to be. Just be yourself. A lot of Caregivers won't match you and that's okay. Patience and finding who you are as a little are the most important. Like anything else, explore, discover, and experience. Take what works for you. It's a great place to ask questions, so just keep asking.

Hope you find everything you are looking for.

Welcome to the community.

*applauds* Thank you Dean.

DDLG is no different from vanilla relationships in that regard. There isn't one way to be. Not everybody likes the "cheerleader" type, or the "nerd" type, or the "girl next door" type. You wouldn't push yourself to fit one of these stereotypes just to appease to a few guys. You shouldn't push yourself to be a "pink and glitter" person if you really like videogames and sports. Littles come in every shape and size, and they come in your size, too.

You shouldn't push yourself to be one certain way, or else you'll just put yourself in an unhappy box of what you SHOULD be instead of what you actually ARE. Be yourself and someone will find you perfect for that, don't try to be something you're not. If someone finds you perfect, but you're actually pushing yourself to be something different, they won't actually love you for who you are, just who you're pretending to be. That's not a good relationship or good way to live.

Also, maybe try to be more open-minded instead of pushing away an entire group of people (littles) when many of them have had similar experiences to you. You could probably get some solid advice from them, but you have to be open to hearing from them first.

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/16623-no-true-way/

I encourage you to check out this topic by one of our admins. 

If you ever want to talk, feel free to message me. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have about DDLG, the forums, or anything else! Have a nice day!