Little age (If applicable):
    Name: Tyler
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 4
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little Girl
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello,

I'm Daddy in central Ohio looking for a little girl to love and to cherish.

Some info about me:

I am 6'3" and 180 pounds. I am currently a PhD in applied economics with a focus in regional economics. My hobbies include mainly video games and sports, however I dabble in a lot of other things. I recently got a golden retriever puppy.

For this side of me, I have always been interested in DDLG and similar kinks. However, I only got in my first relationship with it a few years ago. As a Daddy, I am fairly understanding and willing to do anything at whatever speed is most comfortable for you. Communication is very important to me. It helps me understand your boundaries and what I would want to do. I prefer little space to be nonsexual. I do enjoy diapers, onesies, and pacifiers for my little. I also love cuddling, watching cartoons/movies, reading stories, and giving baths for my little. Ideally, I would like for somebody who lives within a few hours of me, but I am willing to do online

I am looking for a unique relationship that we can cultivate into our own. If you think you could be my special little girl, I would love to hear from you to get a chance to know more about you. Even if you do not fit all my preferences, I would still like to hear from you as they are nothing more than preferences. If you have any questions for me, I would be happy to answer them for you.

Thank you for reading,

Tyler

P.S. My picture is just of my parents cat being weird. If you would like a picture of me, I'd be happy to message you one.

Edited by Youksdpr, 23 February 2018 - 05:50 PM.

• sunnybaby, frankiekitkit and stonerprincess like this

#2 Ally750

Ally750

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:37 PM

Hi I’m ally. I am looking for exactly the same things. I’m 18 and I too live in central Ohio. I prefer little space to be non sexual and I love cuddles watching TV and movies baths coloring cuddling being read stories. I am also a diapered little who loves my onesies and pacis and making sure my daddy is happy. My little space is between 0 and 3. I’m currently going to school for premed and anthropology. If you have any questions you can Kik me at ally750.
    • Ally750 likes this

#3 Petite.pete

Petite.pete

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:54 AM

Hiya! I'm from Indiana near Chicago! I dont have nearly as much experience as you but I hope that's okay. I do like to take things slow because often times I've gone too fast and it's scary. I love books and stuffies and warm blankets! But my little age is around 3-5 and I love cartoons! I would love to talk more to you to maybe see if we could be friends or potentially something more! Snapchat me? Hehe zz.eta

#4 Essie711be

Essie711be

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:29 AM

Hi Sir, my name is Essie, I live in metro Detroit Michigan, and I'm 19. I'm 5'6 and chuuuuubbbyyyy... My little ages are 0-4 and I'm not bratty unless I'm feeling ignored or I'm extremely hyper off sugar😏🙄 hehe... I love love love my paci and can't live without it 😨... I love cuddles and movies. I'm not a horror fan cause I'm too scared but I can handle some... My favourite colour is purple and anything glittery catches my eyes and I wanna play with it😍! I'm homeschooled and am graduating this year yay!! If you want (or not... That's your choice) I have kik, Skype, Snapchat, Instagram, old fashioned email, you name it I probably have it hehe... I just discovered social medias so I went crazy eeek!!! Hope to hear from you Sir!

#5 🌺LittleAqua🌺

🌺LittleAqua🌺

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 98 posts
    • LocationUnited States (Ohio)

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:03 PM

Hello Tyler! My name is Angel and I’m from ohio too, I’m almost 22 years old but my little age is between 3-7. I like this gap because it allows me to be potty trained but still enjoy baby talk, stuffies and sippies. I am a very silly person all around, I love to banter back and forth and push the limits a little bit, to toe the line I guess between “alright she’s being a little snippy today and alright this girly needs to be put in her place.” I love to have fun, go to parks, build blanky forts, and also just curl up and read a book. I am a sexual little but I also hate it when no matter what a situation always turns to sexy time. I like to have just regular play time too :)

I wouldn’t say that I’m clingy to the extreme because I do have a busy life. I don’t reply back instantly all the time but I never just read it and ignore a person, unless something happens and I’m interrupted in the middle of replying. And I NEVER ghost people, it’s just plain rude. I believe in open communication, if something is going wrong I just usually come out and want to talk about it. I think it’s better that way so that problems don’t just build up and get worse.

I’m a kitten as well as little so I love to be pet and curl up in a lap relaxing together. If you give me a ball I’ll be one happy little kitty hehe

I hope we get a chance to talk more but that’s all I can think of saying for now so have a good day and I hope to hear from you! :)

~Faith Trust and Pixie Dust~

#6 megmeggers

megmeggers

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:50 PM

Hiiii there I hope you’re still looking for a little!! ✨ my name is Megan and I am 18 years old. I also live in central Ohio!! I loooovee puppies, hiking, cuddling, going on adventures and making new friends 🤗 I’d love to get to know you more!! I am new to DDLG so I would need somebody who is patient with me.

PS: I WANT TO MEET YOUR PUPPY SOOOO BAD 😍😭

Please message me if you want to talk!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, ddlg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users