Little age (If applicable):
    Name: Tyler
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 4
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little Girl
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello,

I'm Daddy in central Ohio looking for a little girl to love and to cherish.

Some info about me:

I am 6'3" and 180 pounds. I am currently a PhD in applied economics with a focus in regional economics. My hobbies include mainly video games and sports, however I dabble in a lot of other things. I recently got a golden retriever puppy.

For this side of me, I have always been interested in DDLG and similar kinks. However, I only got in my first relationship with it a few years ago. As a Daddy, I am fairly understanding and willing to do anything at whatever speed is most comfortable for you. Communication is very important to me. It helps me understand your boundaries and what I would want to do. I prefer little space to be nonsexual. I do enjoy diapers, onesies, and pacifiers for my little. I also love cuddling, watching cartoons/movies, reading stories, and giving baths for my little. Ideally, I would like for somebody who lives within a few hours of me, but I am willing to do online

I am looking for a unique relationship that we can cultivate into our own. If you think you could be my special little girl, I would love to hear from you to get a chance to know more about you. Even if you do not fit all my preferences, I would still like to hear from you as they are nothing more than preferences. If you have any questions for me, I would be happy to answer them for you.

Thank you for reading,

Tyler

P.S. My picture is just of my parents cat being weird. If you would like a picture of me, I'd be happy to message you one.

Edited by Youksdpr, 23 February 2018 - 11:50 AM.

• sunnybaby, frankiekitkit, BabyGirlE and 2 others like this

#2 Ally750

Ally750

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

Hi I’m ally. I am looking for exactly the same things. I’m 18 and I too live in central Ohio. I prefer little space to be non sexual and I love cuddles watching TV and movies baths coloring cuddling being read stories. I am also a diapered little who loves my onesies and pacis and making sure my daddy is happy. My little space is between 0 and 3. I’m currently going to school for premed and anthropology. If you have any questions you can Kik me at ally750.
    • Ally750 likes this

#3 Petite.pete

Petite.pete

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:54 PM

Hiya! I'm from Indiana near Chicago! I dont have nearly as much experience as you but I hope that's okay. I do like to take things slow because often times I've gone too fast and it's scary. I love books and stuffies and warm blankets! But my little age is around 3-5 and I love cartoons! I would love to talk more to you to maybe see if we could be friends or potentially something more! Snapchat me? Hehe zz.eta

#4 Essie711be

Essie711be

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:29 AM

Hi Sir, my name is Essie, I live in metro Detroit Michigan, and I'm 19. I'm 5'6 and chuuuuubbbyyyy... My little ages are 0-4 and I'm not bratty unless I'm feeling ignored or I'm extremely hyper off sugar😏🙄 hehe... I love love love my paci and can't live without it 😨... I love cuddles and movies. I'm not a horror fan cause I'm too scared but I can handle some... My favourite colour is purple and anything glittery catches my eyes and I wanna play with it😍! I'm homeschooled and am graduating this year yay!! If you want (or not... That's your choice) I have kik, Skype, Snapchat, Instagram, old fashioned email, you name it I probably have it hehe... I just discovered social medias so I went crazy eeek!!! Hope to hear from you Sir!

#5 🌺LittleAqua🌺

🌺LittleAqua🌺

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 98 posts
    • LocationUnited States (Ohio)

Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:03 PM

Hello Tyler! My name is Angel and I’m from ohio too, I’m almost 22 years old but my little age is between 3-7. I like this gap because it allows me to be potty trained but still enjoy baby talk, stuffies and sippies. I am a very silly person all around, I love to banter back and forth and push the limits a little bit, to toe the line I guess between “alright she’s being a little snippy today and alright this girly needs to be put in her place.” I love to have fun, go to parks, build blanky forts, and also just curl up and read a book. I am a sexual little but I also hate it when no matter what a situation always turns to sexy time. I like to have just regular play time too :)

I wouldn’t say that I’m clingy to the extreme because I do have a busy life. I don’t reply back instantly all the time but I never just read it and ignore a person, unless something happens and I’m interrupted in the middle of replying. And I NEVER ghost people, it’s just plain rude. I believe in open communication, if something is going wrong I just usually come out and want to talk about it. I think it’s better that way so that problems don’t just build up and get worse.

I’m a kitten as well as little so I love to be pet and curl up in a lap relaxing together. If you give me a ball I’ll be one happy little kitty hehe

I hope we get a chance to talk more but that’s all I can think of saying for now so have a good day and I hope to hear from you! :)

~Faith Trust and Pixie Dust~

#6 megmeggers

megmeggers

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:50 PM

Hiiii there I hope you’re still looking for a little!! ✨ my name is Megan and I am 18 years old. I also live in central Ohio!! I loooovee puppies, hiking, cuddling, going on adventures and making new friends 🤗 I’d love to get to know you more!! I am new to DDLG so I would need somebody who is patient with me.

PS: I WANT TO MEET YOUR PUPPY SOOOO BAD 😍😭

Please message me if you want to talk!!!

#7 lilbabymeowmeow

lilbabymeowmeow

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:15 PM

Hi hi!!! My name is peachy! I’m 18 and I live in Kentucky but I visit Ohio and Indiana a lot cause my family lives there. I’m shy and sweet as I’ve been told by my friends. I like to color, sing, dance, make crafts, and I like to play games and watch movies! I like belly rubs, cuddles, forehead kisses, butt pats, and spankies.(also I like some more stuff) I’m 5’8 bad 125 pounds. I have brown hair and brown eyes, I have a paci, pull ups, a onesie and lots of stuffies. I’m getting shy now!!! Bye bye!!!

#8 Snoopylove1

Snoopylove1

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 07:43 PM

Hi! Are you still looking? I live in Ohio as well! My little age can range from 2-7 depending on the day/mood. Or if future daddy had a preference. I love onesies/baby clothes and dress up galore. Frillier the better! I love bottles and sipped and blankies too! Studies are most important!! Cuddles and hugs and bath time are awesome. And stories!
    I am 5’1” and about 100 pounds! I can fit into little girls clothes still. Preferably my little space is non sexual and would like to keep it that way!

Please message if you are still looking! Or just want to chat!

Bye bye

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, ddlg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users