The loch Ness monster has emerged

Guest NessieMonster

Guest NessieMonster

Hi! I'm Nessie! I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a little and have been my entire life but about 3 years ago I realized it was okay that I enjoyed binkies and sippys and coloring and Disney etc. So I've come into my own over the last 3 years. I've debated for a while to join because the dating scene scares me but I realized ill never find little friends and caregivers and a future daddy until I did.

I'm into video games. I have every system about. I have been playing Zelda on the switch recently and Diablo on the ps4 and mainly Minecraft recently on my Xbox one.

I'm a not nerdy and love marvel. Comic books and movies alike. My favorite I think is ant man or deadpool. The new Spider-Man isn't too bad either. :) I love how their are many different story lines in the comics too.

I adore movies. Of course little me looooves all animated movies. Walle being my favorite. I also love musicals and even horror.

Music is a way of life and I really love lyrics. I'm also a sucker for love songs. Favorite band is bowling for soup. I also love Pink, Shinedown, mika, the beetles, and the carpenters, so I Definately love a variety.

I love purple and orange and lime green and of course pink :)

I love my pacis and onsies and adore being in little space. I love to color and sing along to Disney songs when nobody is looking. I love llamas and owls. They are cute and unique and just make me smile.

If you're still here and still want to be friends, awesome. See ya around :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! I love videogames, too! Even though lately I haven't had much time for them... I hope you enjoy your stay here and find exactly what you're looking for (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

Welcome!!

I absolutely LOVE comics, Marvel especially. I enjoy watching the animated Spider-Man and Guardians cartoons on Disney XD.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and make plenty of friends! Feel free to add me, and we can geek out! :)