Welcome to DDlg Forum

Very new to this scene - 28,UK

Guest SoldierPostman

Guest SoldierPostman

Hello everyone, I'm Kyle.

I didn't even know this kind of thing existed until a couple of days ago I randomly stumbled on 'DDLG', looked into it more and it reminded me a lot about most of the stuff I loved about my previous relationship - being the caring father figure type lover for somebody and being their protector. I love having somebody rely on me even for some of the little things that go unnoticed.

So a little bit about me. I'm 28 and I was in the British Army for 6 years and now I'm back working as a postman in my hometown of Newcastle which is in the north-east of England. Had many relationships over the years but due to all of the travelling around I was doing they were mostly all short-lived and of a physical nature. I obviously haven't been involved in a DDLG/CGL relationship... yet!

Well Kyle it's good to have you here! I'm glad you could find that you felt comfortable here.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find exactly what you're looking for (*^▽^*)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Guest SoldierPostman

Just browsing around the community I can't believe how open, accepting and free everyone is to just be themselves. I feel like I should've found my place here a long time ago. Better late than never!