Hello! New and a bit insecure

Lichtje

A good friend of mine sent me here because I'm really curious about DD/lg stuff. I did some things with my ex but it didn't last very long. I don't really know my little age.

I love drawing, it's what I do and what I love to do most and I have some lg ideas I may want help with from this forum :3 I like art, books, movies and plushies. And cute stuff. And meeting people.

I want to explore more of myself as a little but I'm not quite sure how I will do that on my own, I'm too scared that I'll become sad and stay sad while doing so. And I'm a bit scared of being on a new forum. So. Hey :)

Hi Luxje!

I have really good news for you. Now that you are here you are NOT necessarily on your own in your exploration of yourself as a little. There are a LOT of littles here and many many of them want more little friends. I have no doubt you can learn much from their experience, and also no doubt they will befriend you and help you if you ask. Also, not all Daddies here are looking for littles because many already have their own, and I am sure some would be helpful to you also if you will ask. And if you do want to find a Daddy to adopt you and guide you then that is possible too.

This is not the only (although it is one of the best I have found) source for information and guidance through the DDlg dynamic. There are other sites and at least one other forum that I have found on the web to help with this dynamic. But this one is like a comfortable home where you are free to come and go as you like, stay as long as you want, and explore all the rooms at your leisure. You can also go to the chat room and either jump right in or lurk around awhile and watch the others talk. It gets crazy sometimes there, but it will not take you long to see that we are a pretty friendly and accepting Community.

So Welcome! We are glad you are here. Come on in and hang out awhile.