•  

• Photo

25yo fit daddy wants to relocate a sweet little girl to Houston, TX

Texas Houston

• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Eatbigliftbig

Eatbigliftbig

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:58 PM

Name: Mr. Sean
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Years experience (If applicable): 7
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: a little princess!!
    --------------------------------------------

Kik - eatbig.liftbig
    Text - 682 350 0199

Hello sweet little girl!!! My name is Mr. S, I am looking for a little princess to teach and adore.

First and foremost I would like to find a little lady to live in with me. If that interests you let me know.

I am very physically active and enjoy bike riding, walking in the parks, picnics and other outdoor activities.

I am an amateur bodybuilder weighing in at 250 lbs of solid muscle at a height of 6'2"

I work in the tech industry for a fortune 500 company and I'm moving up fast. I make a decent living so far and by the time I'm 30 I will be doing very well.

You will have rules and you will abide by them or face punishment. Most of your rules will be made specifically for you, so I cannot list them all. Here are a few of them.

Some of the rules: (you will be taught how to follow them if you don't know what to do)
    You will respect yourself and others.
    You will keep proper personal hygiene.
    You will keep proper manners during conversation and dining.
    You must speak up when something makes you feel uncomfortable so it may be resolved.
    Your dishes must all be rinsed after each use and placed neatly in the sink.

Some of the punishments: (be warned with each successive punishment for the same rule breaking, it will progressively get worse.)

Also if anything is beyond your limits we won't go there.
    Spanking
    Caning
    Cleaning
    Time-out
    No toys, paci, bottle, or stuffies
    No-talking
    No potty
    Blindfolding
    Binding/rigging
    Degradation
    Other stuff you better not tell mommy about

Some of the Rewards::
    Special play time and cuddles
    Cookies and milk
    Apple juice
    Tummy rubs
    Back rubs
    Booty rubs
    Kisses alllll over
    Cartoons and shows!

If you are interested in speaking with me you can contact me through textnow @ 682 350 0199 Or the kik account listed at the top. Make sure you leave a post here first.

Edited by Eatbigliftbig, 09 February 2018 - 11:35 PM.

#2 LitteZ

LitteZ

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:34 PM

Hiiii. Im a little brat pet looking for a Daddy in Houston. Im 19, African American and Native American, I'm going to school in the fall maybe. I took a break for a while. Im almost always little, but I rarely show it. I love coloring, playing video games, playing guitar, listening to music, cuddles, my paci, and my stuffies. Im also around 3-5 years old. Messgage me if you want to know more about me!

#3 Shy_Kitten

Shy_Kitten

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationVardaman MS

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

Hi I'm Angel, I live in Mississippi 😞 I'm still in high school and I go in and out of little space. My little space is around 5-9. I love to color, read, watching cartoons, drawing, singing(a little), listening to music, my paci, stuffies, cooking(even though im told im to little) and cuddles. I'm 5'6', on the chubby side, I have brown hair(recently cut really short and dyed a bit red), my eyes are hazel, and I'm Really Shy. Message me if you still haven't found a little.

Edited by Shy_Kitten, 06 February 2018 - 07:28 PM.

#4 LittleSunshine99

LittleSunshine99

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationIllinois

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:04 AM

Hello! My name is Shea. I'm 19 and am from the Chicagoland area. I'm 5'4", brown curly hair, brown eyes, and am on the heavier side. I'm currently in my my first year of college, studying psychology. I'm pretty new to ddlg, and my little age is around 4-7. I'd really like to get more into the lifestyle and would love some guidance. When I'm not busy with school I like doodling, coloring, painting, going to the gym, music, and watching movies.

#5 Zalina

Zalina

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationUtah

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:55 PM

Hello Mr. S,
    I'm Zalina. I'm a 25 year old little who loves animals and loves to explore and learn new things. I'm usually happy go lucky and like to meet new people. Not only am I a little but I'm a submissive. They are not one and the same. There are distinct differences. I am educated with a bachelors in animal science. I can be clingy and I push limits but it is to learn. If you don't know the expectations getting into trouble is easy. My hobbies are animals, crouching, baking, dancing, when I can or if I find a place horseback riding o and art. Can't forget that one at all considering I have a huge imagination. Well that's a little about me. I hope to get to know you.

#6 Glitter_Kitty999

Glitter_Kitty999

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:30 AM

Hello! My name is Kat and I am 19 years old.  I am a tad shy as I am new to the DDLG lifestyle, but I wanted to respond to your post. I am looking to explore the "little" part of me with a Daddy who would be safe and fun! Perhaps we could be a good match? DM me? I wasn't sure to text or not? I will show a pic of me when I am more comfortable. Thank you  :D

#7 Eatbigliftbig

Eatbigliftbig

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 11 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

For those of you who post here and don't kik or text me i cannot message you if you don't friend request me .... silly gooseys 

#8 ThePrincessMinMin

ThePrincessMinMin

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 151 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:02 AM

Hi! I'm a 20 year old (21 next month) little from the Houston area, and would be delighted to have a chat with you sometime:)

I'm a 5"6 tall African American/ Native American girl. Currently studying Visual Communications and interpretation major at LSC.
    I enjoy being active, going to the gym, have an appriciation for good food, good conversation, and love to explore all of what our big city has to offer (there's so much to do here)!

#9 Guest_wolf.cub.ren_*

Guest_wolf.cub.ren_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:16 AM

Hello, I'm Ren I plan on going to college in PrairieView coming here in the next few months, maybe we could meet after getting to know each other a bit?
    A short bit about me. I'm 18, I want to study biology or biochemistry and go to P.A. school eventually. I'm obsessed with chocolate and other sweets. I like baking and cooking a lot. My favorite word is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I'm not super new to this lifestyle but I have nowhere near the experience of a lot of people.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Texas, Houston

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users