Hi Everyone ^_^

Guest kittycandy's Daddy

Guest kittycandy's Daddy

I'm never good at these introduction things so here goes...

About a year ago my girlfriend introduced me to the world of DDLG, it sort of just happened when she found herself calling me Sir inadvertently. I'm an open kind of person and accepted her lifestyle almost straight away, letting her teach me everything I needed to know and doing research of my own. 

Fast track to the present and I'm a proud and happy Daddy to my special little Princess  ^_^ 

It's a long distance relationship but it's working, hopefully I'll be moving to live with her in America at some point; I live in Australia. 

Uh, I'm an artist somewhat, drawing and painting is my thing. I do archery in my backyard with a compound bow and I'm a full time university/college student.

I found this forum on tumblr and was curious, I have a fetlife account but I don't use it at all and it seemed too full on for me. I've been wanting to find a community where I could relate to others, ask advice, share experiences, and I think I've found it.

Thank you for having me  :) 

- Gemeaux deux

• Like 1

Guest Foxling

Welcome to the forum! I also though fetlife was a bit overwhelming, this is a much smaller community where asking questions and discussing things is easier as far as I'm concerned! :) 

Oh another Aussie!  I'm sure you'll find everything you could ever need to know here! Everyone is super friendly!