•  

• Photo

NB Kitty looking for Loving Owner

kitten nonbinary uk manchester

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 KinkyKitty

KinkyKitty

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:01 PM

Name: Ed
    Role: Kitten/Sub
    Years experience (If applicable): 1
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: Mommy (or daddy) Owner
    --------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm non-binary, 19,
    and currently go to university in Manchester.

I'm looking for someone who will make me feel special, loved and safe. I'm very insecure about my body image, being on the larger side, so someone who can provide genuine and loving care is a must. I broke up with my partner/owner just over 2 months ago, and am at the point where I really need someone who will look after me and care to my kitten needs. I love to be cuddled, petted, scratched, and tickled.

I'd Ideally want a mommy dom/owner, but I'd be willing to consider a daddy. (must be around my age.)

Food is very important to me. Cx My hobbies include playing video games and roleplaying games, watching films, videos and livestreams, and hanging out with genuine and fun people. I also love to take photos to share different perspectives with people.

If you like the sound of me then please feel free to get in touch! I won't bite :3

Edited by KinkyKitty, 01 January 2018 - 07:39 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kitten, nonbinary, uk, manchester

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users