Hello. :)

KaylaKitten

I'm very new to the DDLG community, so I still have lots of questions. It's so exciting because I've finally found and accepted myself, just hoping to find a Daddy to guide and teach me! Feel free to say hi. :*

Welcome to the forum! If you're new to the community, you've chosen an excellent place to be asking your questions. Don't be shy! There are lots of people here that would be more than happy to help you learn the dynamic, and become more familiar with it and yourself

Hehe welcome. I haven't known I was little for very long either. Only a couple months. But I've be into bdsm for a while now. It was so refreshing that How I felt was okay and that little space was what was happening to me haha. I hope you find a daddy and you have a fun time finding yourself! :3

Hello KaylaKitten, it is good to know that you have accepted yourself and can do something fir yourself to enjoy your life. Joining a web forum can help by giving you interaction with all sorts of people but in anonymity.

If you have questions then forums are about the best place to get answers.

Though don't expect instantaneous results. I have been on the scene for years and still haven't found a little for myself. It takes patience to find a partner. That might sound simple and obvious but some people go get caught up in it and expect everything to go smooth.

If I may ask, how old is your little personality and what are your interests in life?