•  

• Photo

Handsome daddy looking for his perfect princess!

• Please log in to reply
    96 replies to this topic

#1 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:38 AM

Name: Axel
    Role: Daddy/Dom
    Years experience (If applicable): 6
    Sexual Orientation: Straight

Looking for: Little girl, baby girl, kitten, sub, kitty, princess, my everything. 

Relationship preference: Monogamous and Polyamory are both fine with me, IF that's what my little would like.

--------------------------------------------

ME

Hey there, I'm Axel. I'm a very loving, caring, clingy but also at the same time a very strict and dominant person. Being a daddy comes very natural to me. I first started as a Dominant about 6 years ago but quickly realized that it's not exactly for me, I then discovered DD/LG and IT is just perfect for me in every single way. I'm a very strong person mentally and physically. I’m an extremely fast learner, I went through life learning from my mistakes and most importantly learning from the mistakes of other people! And I still do. I'm not just looking for a little girl to spend my life with because I'm afraid of being alone. I'm looking for someone to devote my life to and love with all of my heart because she is just that special to me. I am extremely confident in myself and my abilities at what I do in life and what I'm going to accomplish as well as being a daddy, and I do think I deserve to have the perfect little girl for me, and that little girl to have her perfect daddy. 

I’m the kind of guy that will listen with full attention to what someone has to tell me, I will then probably go do more research about that subject, and then I will use a combination of what I heard, what research I did as well as my own opinions to form a final conclusion. I enjoy swimming, I absolutely love running, helps me clear my head and gives me time to listen to some music, I love spending time with my friends, love music, I love learning new things constantly and being the absolute best version of myself that I can be, I’m not competitive towards other people because I focus mostly on myself and what I can do to better myself, I love pushing myself constantly, whether it be my studies, my workouts, being the best friend I can be, being the best daddy I can be etc.

Now outside of my dominant/daddy side, I'd like to think I'm quite funny! I often sing songs way louder than I should even though I have an absolutely AWFUL singing voice, I love road trips, I love the sounds of the ocean and just being in that atmosphere! I'm both a very strict and dominant daddy, but I'm also very playful, caring and loving.

I'm 6'0, I have short black hair, brown eyes, I have an athletic body because I exercise often, I weigh 75 kg/165 pounds. 

YOU

I'm looking for a little girl that is not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside, I do consider myself attractive and will be more than happy to send you a picture once we start talking! I hope this doesn't discourage some littles who think they aren't beautiful when they are, I know you are out there! I do ask that you are not overweight as I do take quite good care of my physical appearance and hope that you do the same (A flat tummy is a must, that’s my only physical prerequisite). Honesty and being open about everything is EXTREMELY important to me. There is also NOTHING more important to me than a pinkie promise, if you break a pinkie promise you are dead to me. (Okay not really, but I do take it very seriously.) I do not mind clingyness at the slightest, in fact I encourage it! If you are the one for me I would love to be constantly bombarded by your messages and I will always be there for you as I'm also slightly clingy. I love everything about my little not matter, once we're at that stage, I love stuffies, baby talk, coloring, and anything else my future little likes. I'm extremely patient as well and don't mind waiting for forever, I've been waiting for forever anyways so don't mind waiting twice that.

US

I am NOT at all looking for any form of open relationship or what have you. I'm quite clingy so expect me to always want to know where you are most of the time, which isn't that much of a problem, I don't think. I always say if you really love someone you will MAKE time to spend with them and any effort you put into the relationship is worth it. I'm looking for the one on here even though I fully don't expect to find her on here but with like everything in my life I will try my best to find her! I want that feeling when I see your face for the first time it has to knock my breath away and leave me speechless. And then I also want you to experience that same feeling when you see me or talk to me because I'm someone that completely falls in love with someone heads over heels and when I'm with that person, that person becomes my entire universe. 

I hope I didn't come across as being cocky in this post as that was not my intention! I'm just very confident about what I want in life and about myself, loving yourself is very important in life.

Thank you very much for reading! Looking forward to hearing from you all.  I would very much like to get to know you! 

Edited by Axel, 03 October 2019 - 12:59 AM.

• Amber Sweet, .Aria., angelcaramel96 and 13 others like this

#2 Guest_QueenPrincess_*

Guest_QueenPrincess_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:46 PM

Hi!

Since it seems relevant: I'm 20, 5'6", and 56kg/125 lbs. I am pale with black hair and grey eyes. 

I also workout a lot, more of an aerial silks/ pilates kind of person, though I have experienced the addictive aspect of running first hand, so I see the appeal

I'm feeling the name Axel. Probably has something to do with a game called "Kingdom of Hearts." Old cartoon crush. It sounds like fate to me  :p

#3 gingerbaby

gingerbaby

little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:44 PM

Hiya, im ginger. 

I'm new to the community and a little young (just turned 18)

im a little and i guess that what you said caught my interest.

i play soccer and I'm kind of shy, but i get really talkative after i get to know people. i have an issue that after meeting someone ill pull away cause I'm scared of any form of relationship and I'm looking for someone who can fight through that and fight to keep me with them. 

soo if you want to talk you can message me if you want too. 

#4 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:48 PM

Hi!

Since it seems relevant: I'm 20, 5'6", and 56kg/125 lbs. I am pale with black hair and grey eyes. 

I also workout a lot, more of an aerial silks/ pilates kind of person, though I have experienced the addictive aspect of running first hand, so I see the appeal

I'm feeling the name Axel. Probably has something to do with a game called "Kingdom of Hearts." Old cartoon crush. It sounds like fate to me  :p

Thank you very much for your reply, I don't mind paleness at all! your workouts sounds very interesting, I would very much like to try that someday. Kingdom Hearts was actually my most favorite game ever, although I don't play games anymore though.

#5 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:49 PM

Hiya, im ginger. 

I'm new to the community and a little young (just turned 18)

im a little and i guess that what you said caught my interest.

i play soccer and I'm kind of shy, but i get really talkative after i get to know people. i have an issue that after meeting someone ill pull away cause I'm scared of any form of relationship and I'm looking for someone who can fight through that and fight to keep me with them. 

soo if you want to talk you can message me if you want too. 

Hi Ginger! Thank you for the comment. We already spoke and I hope you find the right person for you on here! Everyone deserves to find the perfect person in their life ^^

#6 Guest_Blondie32_*

Guest_Blondie32_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:54 PM

Hi, how are you? My name is Heather. I live in Georgia. I am new to this, and am wanting to get more into the community. I am still trying to find a daddy. Have had no luck yet. (My profile picture is me) I live with my mom, who knows nothing of this, haha. So, yeah! If you want to get to know me more, please send me a message and I would love to chat with you :)

#7 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:07 PM

Hi, how are you? My name is Heather. I live in Georgia. I am new to this, and am wanting to get more into the community. I am still trying to find a daddy. Have had no luck yet. (My profile picture is me) I live with my mom, who knows nothing of this, haha. So, yeah! If you want to get to know me more, please send me a message and I would love to chat with you :)

Hey, I'm fantastic, thank you! How are you? And sure I would love to learn you more about this community. :)

#8 xcharNa

xcharNa

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

Hi, my name is Charna. Im a little form Europe, and I hope thats ain't a problem. I have 2 years of experience. I really like to workout but because of pysical problems it is really hard for me, but that does not stop me from doing it. I am also very creative and can draw for ours. I can be kind of a brat sometimes but I am very clingy. I hope to hear from you!

Pink Fluffwy Unicorn

#9 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:28 AM

Hi, my name is Charna. Im a little form Europe, and I hope thats ain't a problem. I have 2 years of experience. I really like to workout but because of pysical problems it is really hard for me, but that does not stop me from doing it. I am also very creative and can draw for ours. I can be kind of a brat sometimes but I am very clingy. I hope to hear from you!

Hey Charna, being from Europe is not a problem at all! I would love to see some of the stuff you draw, I'm sure you are super good! And being clingy is not a bad thing. Looking forward to chatting with you! 

#10 Petite.cutie

Petite.cutie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 03:46 PM

Hiya Axel! It was really nice to see how you wrote down everything you wanted I like knowing at least a few expectations and things about a person! I’m interested in talking with you more if that’s alright? You seem very nice and respectable and I would love to get to know you more! I’m 5’4” 104 pounds with medium brown hair and blue eyes. I love drawing, exercising, theatre, playing with my dog, watching the office (US version), and studying ( I have to keep my grades up) if you would like to talk more please message me on here if you have time and/or text me on Snapchat. @zz.eta

#11 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:14 AM

Hiya Axel! It was really nice to see how you wrote down everything you wanted I like knowing at least a few expectations and things about a person! I’m interested in talking with you more if that’s alright? You seem very nice and respectable and I would love to get to know you more! I’m 5’4” 104 pounds with medium brown hair and blue eyes. I love drawing, exercising, theatre, playing with my dog, watching the office (US version), and studying ( I have to keep my grades up) if you would like to talk more please message me on here if you have time and/or text me on Snapchat. @zz.eta

I can't draw to save my life haha, playing with your dog? I love animals sooooo much. Studying is extremely important so that's good :). I will definitely message you! Looking forward to getting to know you.

#12 Guest_DaddysPwincess1022_*

Guest_DaddysPwincess1022_*
    • Guests

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:40 AM

Hi! I’m a new little. My name is Kasey, I’m 19 years old. I am 6’ and not overweight. I love singing and playing my guitar. I read your profile and you’re exactly what I’m looking for. Someone who has a loving and caring personality, but also knows how to discipline. I am quite clingy, and very emotional. But when I’m at my happiest point, you won’t be able to wipe away that smile for days. I’d love to get to know you better.

#13 idk:D

idk:D

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:09 PM

Hi, im gabi and im from nyc im 5'1/2" (yes ik im short). I weigh 46.72k or 103 pounds, im blonde and have bluish eyes. I enjoy videogames, drawing and singing(just not in front of people). Ive never had a daddy before but I really want one. im not a little I just enjoy have a daddy and being his little girl. I like haveing rules like no cursing, no disrespecting daddy, ect. so yah please hmu!

#14 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:55 AM

Hi! I’m a new little. My name is Kasey, I’m 19 years old. I am 6’ and not overweight. I love singing and playing my guitar. I read your profile and you’re exactly what I’m looking for. Someone who has a loving and caring personality, but also knows how to discipline. I am quite clingy, and very emotional. But when I’m at my happiest point, you won’t be able to wipe away that smile for days. I’d love to get to know you better.

I don't mind being clingy or emotional. And the part where you said you are at the your happiest point, that's pretty much me 24/7! Nothing gets me down. And I would love to get to know you also! :)

#15 QueenieBabyGirl

QueenieBabyGirl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • Locationusa

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:12 PM

Hello Axel my name is Mae and I'm 18yrs old. I am 5'7 weighting in at 112lbs. I spend my time playing with my puppy and try to walk him as much as the weather allows, as I currently live in Utah and the weather is trash 😂 I love adventures and swimming. Im scared of birds and fish so I always live on the edge. I hope to hear back from you, oh and my pic I have posted is me. Good luck on your search 💕

#16 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

Hello Axel my name is Mae and I'm 18yrs old. I am 5'7 weighting in at 112lbs. I spend my time playing with my puppy and try to walk him as much as the weather allows, as I currently live in Utah and the weather is trash I love adventures and swimming. Im scared of birds and fish so I always live on the edge. I hope to hear back from you, oh and my pic I have posted is me. Good luck on your search

Mae is a really beautiful name! You also love adventures? That's great! I've been swimming a lot lately because I hurt my knee running, but it's almost fully healed though. You need to stay under a roof then and far away from ponds! haha. Looking forward to talking to you.

#17 Baby Gummy

Baby Gummy

Gummy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:48 PM

Hello. My name is Wendy and i'm currently living in Indonesia. I'm 20 years old and have been on ddlg for almost 2 years now. I'm 4'6 and 77lbs. Short and small i know. Hehe i love singing, photography and now currently trying to built my own small business. Slowly but sure. I hope this one wont fail anymore tho. And i am the kind of super clingy little and always been trying to have attention and reassurance. I also have an anxiety but i'm working on it. I love the way you write things you want from the person. I'm looking forward to ne able to talk to you.

#18 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:05 AM

Hello. My name is Wendy and i'm currently living in Indonesia. I'm 20 years old and have been on ddlg for almost 2 years now. I'm 4'6 and 77lbs. Short and small i know. Hehe i love singing, photography and now currently trying to built my own small business. Slowly but sure. I hope this one wont fail anymore tho. And i am the kind of super clingy little and always been trying to have attention and reassurance. I also have an anxiety but i'm working on it. I love the way you write things you want from the person. I'm looking forward to ne able to talk to you.

Hi Wendy! You are quite small, haha. You need to be positive! I'm sure your business is going to be super successful :). And thank you very much for the kind words, looking forward to be talking to you also.

#19 Littleprincess9999

Littleprincess9999

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:24 PM

Hiya!
    My names Jessica I’m 5’5 and 115-120 pounds, I love yoga and boxing (I can’t box right now because I had wrist surgery:( but I hope o can start again soon) but my favourite thing to do is hike so you can just watch nature more all around you. I live on Ontario Canada I hope that’s not a problem
    If your still looking for a little I would love to get to know you better

#20 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:30 AM

Hiya!
    My names Jessica I’m 5’5 and 115-120 pounds, I love yoga and boxing (I can’t box right now because I had wrist surgery:( but I hope o can start again soon) but my favourite thing to do is hike so you can just watch nature more all around you. I live on Ontario Canada I hope that’s not a problem
    If your still looking for a little I would love to get to know you better

Heya Jessica! I've been looking for someone to do yoga with! Boxing? That sounds super fun! And I hope your wrist feels better very soon. Nature is such a beautiful thing <3. I am still looking for a little and I would love to get to know you better as well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users