•  

• Photo

Handsome daddy looking for his perfect princess!

• Please log in to reply
    96 replies to this topic

#41 Babygirl222

Babygirl222

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:25 PM

Hulloo😊🙈 I came across you're post and couldn't help but say hii. You seem like you're very down to earth and very kind, I don't really know much to say but I hope we can be friends maybe!! I'm 4'11 weigh 94 pounds and I love stuffies and cuddles😍 I tend to crave attention and I love being cared for, you seem to be so perfect to me🙈 if you'd like message me!! I will answer as soon as I can 😊 I'm originally from North Carolina but now I live in Michigan and I'm defiantly okay with relocating if you're intrested in being my daddy 💛 I have brown hair kinda long, hazel eyes, I'm very petite but I do got a lil chub 😔 let me know if you're wanting to talk😊🌻❤

#42 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 03:11 PM

Hulloo I came across you're post and couldn't help but say hii. You seem like you're very down to earth and very kind, I don't really know much to say but I hope we can be friends maybe!! I'm 4'11 weigh 94 pounds and I love stuffies and cuddles I tend to crave attention and I love being cared for, you seem to be so perfect to me if you'd like message me!! I will answer as soon as I can I'm originally from North Carolina but now I live in Michigan and I'm defiantly okay with relocating if you're intrested in being my daddy I have brown hair kinda long, hazel eyes, I'm very petite but I do got a lil chub let me know if you're wanting to talk❤

Hello! Thank you for all your kind words, You seem just as kind! I would very much like to talk to you. Looking forward to it.  :D

#43 ThePearlKitty

ThePearlKitty

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:52 PM

Hey Axel!

You sound like a great person, but I want to throw out there that women are built differently than men. I'm not sure what a "flat tummy" means to you, but a healthy % of body fat is 10-15 for men, as opposed to 20-25 for women. Combined with the fact that women are more pear shaped, it really is much harder for women to get flat tummies. What I'm trying to say is that you're not just excluding overweight girls, but pretty much all that aren't underweight, *super* in shape, or both. Totally possible you already know all that, and you're obviously entitled to whatever preferences you have, especially considering your dedication to staying in shape. However I feel like I needed to throw that out there just in case - I have a bmi of around 17.5 (~98lbs, 5'3") for reference. I would say my tummy is pretty darn close to flat, but not totally. :)

I hope you find what you're looking for!

#44 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

Hey Axel!

You sound like a great person, but I want to throw out there that women are built differently than men. I'm not sure what a "flat tummy" means to you, but a healthy % of body fat is 10-15 for men, as opposed to 20-25 for women. Combined with the fact that women are more pear shaped, it really is much harder for women to get flat tummies. What I'm trying to say is that you're not just excluding overweight girls, but pretty much all that aren't underweight, *super* in shape, or both. Totally possible you already know all that, and you're obviously entitled to whatever preferences you have, especially considering your dedication to staying in shape. However I feel like I needed to throw that out there just in case - I have a bmi of around 17.5 (~98lbs, 5'3") for reference. I would say my tummy is pretty darn close to flat, but not totally. :)

I hope you find what you're looking for!

Hey ThePearlKitty, thank you very much for your message. When I said "flat tummy", I mostly meant someone who is average or below. And if I'm eliminating 99% of girls, good! I don't mind. Like I said in my post, I'm looking for the mythical "The One". And I'm sure if she reads my post she will hopefully see that I'm not trying to be arrogant or shallow. Like you said, everyone has their own preferences! I just know what I'm looking for. I hope I addressed your message adequately and I sincerely hope you find who you're looking for as well!  :D

#45 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:56 AM

Heyy, my name is Kaitlyn I’m 5’3 I weigh about 50kg, I have blue eyes, brown hair, slim ish build. I love being in nature, running, I love to explore, and all that fun stuff. I have been told that I am obedient. I live in Australia so I hope that isn’t a problem. if your still looking for a little I would love to get to know you better. Hope to talk later.

Hey Kaitlyn. nature, running and exploring is such a good combo! Running whilst exploring in nature sounds like a dream come true. I don't mind where you live at all. Thank you for the message, talk to you soon.  :D

#46 Litalice

Litalice

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationGermany/Hessen

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:11 AM

Hello. :) 

You sound like a very nice and kind person. Iam glad to see that you know exactly what you want. You are very determined. Iam still looking for the one too. I think thats very nice. Why should you be satisfied with someone you didnt look for in the first place? But sometimes I wonder if I will stay alone with my claims. I would like talking to you. What do you think about that?

#47 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:07 AM

Hello. :)

You sound like a very nice and kind person. Iam glad to see that you know exactly what you want. You are very determined. Iam still looking for the one too. I think thats very nice. Why should you be satisfied with someone you didnt look for in the first place? But sometimes I wonder if I will stay alone with my claims. I would like talking to you. What do you think about that?

Thank you very much! I'm glad you see it that way. And you shouldn't worry about staying alone, you will meet that special someone someday. Never give up.

#48 soomoo

soomoo

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:41 PM

Hello,

You can just call me Soo. I'm very very new but you seem like a really nice person to simply talk to! I'm 21, about 158cm and around 122lbs. I like to work out when I have time and am hoping to tone up and slim down more this summer. I have brown hair and big brown eyes. I don't know if you know about the Myers-Briggs test but I am an INFJ. It seems to be the easiest way to let someone know about my personality haha. I think I'm just curious since I don't know too much about the ddlg community. I may not be the one you're looking for but perhaps just a chat might help me learn more about all of this! Thank you for reading :)

#49 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:44 AM

Hello,

You can just call me Soo. I'm very very new but you seem like a really nice person to simply talk to! I'm 21, about 158cm and around 122lbs. I like to work out when I have time and am hoping to tone up and slim down more this summer. I have brown hair and big brown eyes. I don't know if you know about the Myers-Briggs test but I am an INFJ. It seems to be the easiest way to let someone know about my personality haha. I think I'm just curious since I don't know too much about the ddlg community. I may not be the one you're looking for but perhaps just a chat might help me learn more about all of this! Thank you for reading :)

Hey Soo, nothing wrong with being extremely new to this, I'm sure everything will come extremely natural to you. I am aware of the Myers-Briggs test, but I prefer to get to know someone instead of judging them by some test. Would be more than happy to talk to you.  :)

Edited by Axel, 19 May 2018 - 06:45 AM.

#50 Guest_Alt.Pan_*

Guest_Alt.Pan_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:21 PM

Hi Axel,

As a writer and a passionate person, I really like the way you expresssed yourself and your needs and wants in a relationship. I’m quite shy(anxiety//depression), but I’m talkative and clingy online!

I’m 20, Jamaican American, 5’11, and 145 pounds. I consider myself pretty active, because I walk at least a mile a day to and from classes, and I go to the gym to do cardio at least once a week. I’m also really interested in exploring different activities, so I’m getting into yoga!

I look forward to talking to you a bit more😊.

#51 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:54 AM

Hi Axel,

As a writer and a passionate person, I really like the way you expresssed yourself and your needs and wants in a relationship. I’m quite shy(anxiety//depression), but I’m talkative and clingy online!

I’m 20, Jamaican American, 5’11, and 145 pounds. I consider myself pretty active, because I walk at least a mile a day to and from classes, and I go to the gym to do cardio at least once a week. I’m also really interested in exploring different activities, so I’m getting into yoga!

I look forward to talking to you a bit more.

Thank you for the message! I look forward to talking to you a bit more also.  :)

#52 LittleCornflower

LittleCornflower

CornCob

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationIn my pillow fort

Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:48 PM

Hello! 

I just wanted to swing by and wish you luck on your search for a little! I like that you know what you want. Sadly I don't fit the bill, but I'm sure tons of littles do. 

If you ever just want someone to talk to my mailbox is always open (that sounds dirty lmao, didn't mean it to). Or if you'd like to help me with learning some things about this lifestyle I'm more than happy to learn! 

Good luck and hope to get a message from you, you seem chill. :) 

#53 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:31 AM

Hi, I don't know if you're still looking for someone, but I would love to talk to you more:) I'm Erika, I'm from Jersey but am currently in college in Pennsylvania. I'd love to know where your from once we talk more because I'd prefer not to have a long distance relationship. Either way, I am super open to traveling and am sure meeting up would work itself out. I so agree that physical attraction is important in a relationship and have had issues with that in the past, although I'd like to think I'm not that picky haha. I don't have a six pack by any means but I definitely do not have a tummy, though I don't know my exact weight. I am more than happy to show you what I look like and send lots of pictures. I'm not on the forum that often so please feel free to message me on kik xxxerikanatalie

I look forward to talking to you more and getting to know each other! 

Hello there! I am still looking for someone. I would love to talk to you some more also. Physical attraction is definitely a big deal! and I don't care if you have abs, haha. Will message you soon! Thank you very much for the comment.  :D

#54 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:05 PM

Hello! 

I just wanted to swing by and wish you luck on your search for a little! I like that you know what you want. Sadly I don't fit the bill, but I'm sure tons of littles do. 

If you ever just want someone to talk to my mailbox is always open (that sounds dirty lmao, didn't mean it to). Or if you'd like to help me with learning some things about this lifestyle I'm more than happy to learn! 

Good luck and hope to get a message from you, you seem chill. :)

Hello! 

This is so very sweet of you! And that didn't sound dirty, don't worry. I would absolutely love to help you learn some stuff about this lifestyle, anything you'd like to know I can answer it for you! 

Good luck for you also! Have an awesome week.  :)

#55 Daddy'sLittleJessa

Daddy'sLittleJessa

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 30 September 2018 - 01:14 PM

DELETED

Edited by Daddy'sLittleJessa, 03 October 2018 - 01:39 PM.

#56 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:06 PM

Hi! I saw your post in the classifieds forum and I think we might be a good match! From the look of the replies on that post, I've got some competition.

I'm a fairly athletic 18-year-old from Canada. I love going on adventures and travelling as well as reading and playing sports. If I could ride horses and play basketball every day, I would! 

As a little, I can be a clingy little and I get insecure so I definitely need someone who won't get impatient or frustrated if I need validation. I'm also a kinky little and I want to explore that side of me with a Daddy.

I look forward to chatting with you! Feel free to send me a message or friend request.

~Jess

Hello Jess! 

Thank you very much for your message, you seem very interesting and I'd love to get to know you better. I never get frustrated and I'm extremely patient, so you don't have to worry about that.

You can check your inbox, I'll send you a message.

#57 lilbabymeowmeow

lilbabymeowmeow

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 06:00 PM

hiii my name is Claire or Peachy! I’m 19, I’m 5’8” and 117-125 pounds. I’m a psychology major and a Japanese studies minor! I feel like im open minded, I can get super deep into different topics. Mostly music, but anything that I find intriguing I can talk about. I’m mostly vegetarian besides steak. Im super clingy and I have bad spurts of depression and anxiety so I crave attention. Anyway you sound super nice and interesting! Have a lovely day.

#58 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 11:36 AM

hiii my name is Claire or Peachy! I’m 19, I’m 5’8” and 117-125 pounds. I’m a psychology major and a Japanese studies minor! I feel like im open minded, I can get super deep into different topics. Mostly music, but anything that I find intriguing I can talk about. I’m mostly vegetarian besides steak. Im super clingy and I have bad spurts of depression and anxiety so I crave attention. Anyway you sound super nice and interesting! Have a lovely day.

Hey Claire! Thank you so much for your message. I studied a little bit of Japanese back in my day, I've forgotten most of it but it's a very interesting language! Nothing wrong with being clingy or craving attention AT ALL. And thank you, you sound very nice yourself. Feel free to message me and I hope you have an amazing day!

#59 Leah.rosex

Leah.rosex

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:29 AM

Hi! My name is Leah. I’m at 18 year old little girl looking for a daddy and I don’t want to look any further! You would absolutely perfect! I just want a daddy who really want to be there for me and doesn’t mind my clingy-ness. I’m not clingy in a sense where I want everything, I just want attention. I am very obedient and love to be given commands. If you may be interested let me know.

#60 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:21 PM

Hey Leah! Thank you for your message, I appreciate it. I hope you had a lovely weekend, I'll message you as soon as I can and I'm looking forward to getting to know you! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users