•  

• Photo

Handsome daddy looking for his perfect princess!

• Please log in to reply
    96 replies to this topic

#81 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:31 PM

Kia Ora Axel,

I can't quite believe you haven't found you're little yet. You have to be commended for replying to every one of these posts. I'm very impressed! You sound rather awesome and I would love to chat a bit more. 

I am also very active. Training is one of my most favourite things in the entire world. I love doing it and I love seeing the results in my body and knowing that happened because of how hard I worked! I would say I'm pretty toned and slim for my height. I'm 5'7 and weigh about 8.5 stone. I've got pale skin, natural blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm very driven in terms of both work and university. I expect a lot from myself and this can be both a good and bad thing as I'm a bit of a perfectionist and can struggle with failure. 

As a little, I'm VERY clingy. I love attention from my Daddy, there is no such thing as too much communication as far as I'm concerned. My little age is roughly 3-6. In little space, I love to draw, eat snacks, watch movies and tv shows. (Tangled and Peppa pig are particular favourites). I am a very loving little and I don't tend to be too bratty. Cuddles are my absolute favourite thing in the entire world. If I could spend the rest of my life cuddled up with my Daddy I would.

Hope to talk more :)

Hello Rakaia

It's okay! I didn't expect to find my little soon. And same goes for you, strange that you haven't found your daddy over a year of searching!

I consider myself also a bit of a perfectionist, but never be afraid to fail, it's one of the best ways to learn in life. And you do sound like such a perfect little! 

Will definitely talk more, have a great week.

#82 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:32 PM

H-hello..!!÷ im Nala im 18 and 5’3 id consider myself in shape. I love running as well. It makes me think to myself. I am a kitty/little i know you get a lot of responses so i hope mine doesnt bother you. Im fairly small and i love taking walks, late night, early morning, during day. I am kinda shy.. and i blush at a lot of things. But im very goofy and pretty funny. Im very clingy and i read your paragraph and i hope it wont be a problem. I love dancing and singing. I love music. I am also mixed so i do speak several languages. And i hope my message didnt bother you and i hope we talk more!!÷ i dont know if you use kik but mine is
    LeeNalaPie

Hello Nala! 

And hey, every response matters to me, yours doesn't bother me at the slightest. You sound very adorable! I'll message you on kik

Have an amazing week! 

• 나라NalaPie likes this

#83 princesspoohbear49

princesspoohbear49

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationRochester NY

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:13 AM

Hihi! My name is Grace and I'm a little from upstate NY, I'm looking for a daddy that I can see in person and I'm unsure of where you are but I'm hoping it's somewhat close. I'm 18 and have only been a part of Ddlg for about a year, it's been extremely difficult finding people who are into the lifestyle as much as I am. I'm 5'5, 105 lbs, light brown hair and dark brown eyes. I did competition cheerleading for 6 years and couldn't afford it this year because I needed to get a car. I have fallen out of a workout routine since not being able to cheer but because of my fast metabolism that actually made me lose weight, I used to be 115 with muscle weight. I'm looking for someone who needs and wants me as much as I do them and I have been told too many times about how clingy I am lol. Unfortunately I am pretty busy with college and work but I make time for people I care about. I look forward to hearing from you!

#84 LittleFlower913

LittleFlower913

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:16 AM

Hii my name is Amy and I live in North Carolina. I love working out mostly running and long nature walks! Hiking is something I love!! I love to read and I always have a book with me I'm 19 about to turn 20. Even if your not looking for a relationship with me I always need friends !!! I can be shy at times and it's hard to open up. You seem like a fun and interesting person to get to know😊😊😊😊

#85 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:02 PM

Hihi! My name is Grace and I'm a little from upstate NY, I'm looking for a daddy that I can see in person and I'm unsure of where you are but I'm hoping it's somewhat close. I'm 18 and have only been a part of Ddlg for about a year, it's been extremely difficult finding people who are into the lifestyle as much as I am. I'm 5'5, 105 lbs, light brown hair and dark brown eyes. I did competition cheerleading for 6 years and couldn't afford it this year because I needed to get a car. I have fallen out of a workout routine since not being able to cheer but because of my fast metabolism that actually made me lose weight, I used to be 115 with muscle weight. I'm looking for someone who needs and wants me as much as I do them and I have been told too many times about how clingy I am lol. Unfortunately I am pretty busy with college and work but I make time for people I care about. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Grace! Unfortunately I don't live close to you at all, but I don't mind travelling at all. Same here, it's very hard to find someone into the lifestyle as much as I am.

I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't able to do cheerleading this year, I'm sure all the people on the team misses you dearly, I hope you're able to rejoin next year.

I'd love to hear from you too, feel free to message me when you get time.

#86 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:06 PM

Hii my name is Amy and I live in North Carolina. I love working out mostly running and long nature walks! Hiking is something I love!! I love to read and I always have a book with me I'm 19 about to turn 20. Even if your not looking for a relationship with me I always need friends !!! I can be shy at times and it's hard to open up. You seem like a fun and interesting person to get to know

Hello Amy! That's great, I would kill for a nature walk right now. That's great, I'd love to get to know you and tell me what books you like to read when we chat! and I am. 

#87 Babythessa

Babythessa

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 11:28 AM

Hii ~ how are you?❤
    I don't know where to start but uhh you seem really interesting. I love your ad and i love how you explain yourself, explain what you want and need, I tend to get very curious about somethings and your ad caught my interest. I enjoy reading it.

I'm not really good at explaining myself, but I'll try:)
    So... I'm Thessa
    And ahh, I'm a dancer and I'm very passionate about it and i love it, i love dancing❤

I love being a little but it doesn't happen often for me because I have to be a responsible woman most of the time, and I don't wanna be a little 24/7.
    Because i want to do both, give and receive attention, affection and love too.
    I want to take care of you too...
    I want to put your head in my lap and just playing with your hair and rub your back to help you be at ease and relax
    I want you to rely on me too
    I want to curl up with you
    I want to make sure you drinks enough water.
    But by doing all that, i don't mean to make you feel little or offend you, i just really want to do that because i am clingy too, I’m not clingy in a sense where I want everything, I just want attention, affection and love... so yea. If that make sense haha

I'm easy to talk to but I can't start a conversation because I am shy at first but will open up as I get to know you and I will be very comfortable.
    I'm excited and nervous at the same time at the thought of getting to possible talk to you

Andddd this is getting way too long, I'm sorry:(

Anyway, if you haven't found someone already I would love to talk to you and get to know you more...❤

and... Thank you for your time
    Thank you for reading all of this
    and I'm sorry if it's too long.

Edited by Babythessa, 19 March 2019 - 11:29 AM.

#88 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:07 PM

Hii ~ how are you?❤
    I don't know where to start but uhh you seem really interesting. I love your ad and i love how you explain yourself, explain what you want and need, I tend to get very curious about somethings and your ad caught my interest. I enjoy reading it.

I'm not really good at explaining myself, but I'll try:)
    So... I'm Thessa
    And ahh, I'm a dancer and I'm very passionate about it and i love it, i love dancing❤

I love being a little but it doesn't happen often for me because I have to be a responsible woman most of the time, and I don't wanna be a little 24/7.
    Because i want to do both, give and receive attention, affection and love too.
    I want to take care of you too...
    I want to put your head in my lap and just playing with your hair and rub your back to help you be at ease and relax
    I want you to rely on me too
    I want to curl up with you
    I want to make sure you drinks enough water.
    But by doing all that, i don't mean to make you feel little or offend you, i just really want to do that because i am clingy too, I’m not clingy in a sense where I want everything, I just want attention, affection and love... so yea. If that make sense haha

I'm easy to talk to but I can't start a conversation because I am shy at first but will open up as I get to know you and I will be very comfortable.
    I'm excited and nervous at the same time at the thought of getting to possible talk to you

Andddd this is getting way too long, I'm sorry:(

Anyway, if you haven't found someone already I would love to talk to you and get to know you more...❤

and... Thank you for your time
    Thank you for reading all of this
    and I'm sorry if it's too long.

Hello! I'm fantastic, thank you! 

Thessa is such a cute name and that's awesome that you're so passionate about something, that's always an attractive quality.

And that entire paragraph did make sense, you sound very sweet.

That's great! I'll be sure to start a conversation with you, don't be nervous! And don't worry your message wasn't too long at all. I loved reading it. I hope you have an amazing week and weekend! 

#89 fluffylittleone

fluffylittleone

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationFinland

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:18 PM

Hi Axel, Im Kia!
    I admire how dedicated you are to find your love, and I think the way you write and represent yourself is wonderful.
    What caught my eyes wasn’t that though. I really like the fact that you don’t compete with others but yourself - I’m like that too and I find it important.
    You being silly sounds nice, I’m silly as well. :> I can have fun alone (enjoying your own company is important), I can and will laugh at myself and I make people smile. I’m not saying my jokes are good though... xD So yes, I’m often like a sunshine and I take pride of that. Of course I’m not always all rainbows and unicorns but maybe you get what I mean.
    I’m not looking for an open relationship, I don’t want to be with anyone else nor I want my partner to be with other people.
    I’m clingy and like to tell about my day - good and bad stuff. But I still have a life, so me having no life is no problem. I just like to have my partner involved a lot in it. :3
    I need to know them really well before doing anything, because if I don’t have the feeling, then what’s the point? I don’t think it’s okay to use pet names if you don’t like the other person yet. And I most definitely don’t think it’s okay to get touchy or expect anything sexual before you like each other. Not even then really, since you need to take slow in cae the other person is not ready as fast as you are. But that should be okay at that point when you love each other.
    I agree with you about the time thing, there will be time if you make time. Not all times, but still.
    I don’t fully expect to find anything from here either, but let’s see if we get lucky and click with each other.
    Aaaaand well I want that feeling as well when you are breathless but I don’t think that’s even possible online. Maybe in real life! Anyways I do believe that looks are important along with the personality. It’s really hard to like someone who is not your type at all, because looks tell something about your personality as well. Like how you hold yourself and cut your hair for example.
    I’ll make sure to tell you if you are not my type at all, I hope you do the same. :> Not that I care that much, but if we find each other just too different from what we like, then I think it’s necessary.

Oh yea and for the flat tummy thing: I’m pretty sure I have one :D I’m not overweight. I play volleyball at the moment and also run sometimes, not often though. I want to try hiphop dance and start going to gym (will do in the autumn when I have more time after I quit volleyball).

Feel free to chat with me if you want to! And if we don’t click like that, then at least we tried. :>

#90 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 12:28 AM

Hi Axel, Im Kia!
    I admire how dedicated you are to find your love, and I think the way you write and represent yourself is wonderful.
    What caught my eyes wasn’t that though. I really like the fact that you don’t compete with others but yourself - I’m like that too and I find it important.
    You being silly sounds nice, I’m silly as well. :> I can have fun alone (enjoying your own company is important), I can and will laugh at myself and I make people smile. I’m not saying my jokes are good though... xD So yes, I’m often like a sunshine and I take pride of that. Of course I’m not always all rainbows and unicorns but maybe you get what I mean.
    I’m not looking for an open relationship, I don’t want to be with anyone else nor I want my partner to be with other people.
    I’m clingy and like to tell about my day - good and bad stuff. But I still have a life, so me having no life is no problem. I just like to have my partner involved a lot in it. :3
    I need to know them really well before doing anything, because if I don’t have the feeling, then what’s the point? I don’t think it’s okay to use pet names if you don’t like the other person yet. And I most definitely don’t think it’s okay to get touchy or expect anything sexual before you like each other. Not even then really, since you need to take slow in cae the other person is not ready as fast as you are. But that should be okay at that point when you love each other.
    I agree with you about the time thing, there will be time if you make time. Not all times, but still.
    I don’t fully expect to find anything from here either, but let’s see if we get lucky and click with each other.
    Aaaaand well I want that feeling as well when you are breathless but I don’t think that’s even possible online. Maybe in real life! Anyways I do believe that looks are important along with the personality. It’s really hard to like someone who is not your type at all, because looks tell something about your personality as well. Like how you hold yourself and cut your hair for example.
    I’ll make sure to tell you if you are not my type at all, I hope you do the same. :> Not that I care that much, but if we find each other just too different from what we like, then I think it’s necessary.

Oh yea and for the flat tummy thing: I’m pretty sure I have one :D I’m not overweight. I play volleyball at the moment and also run sometimes, not often though. I want to try hiphop dance and start going to gym (will do in the autumn when I have more time after I quit volleyball).

Feel free to chat with me if you want to! And if we don’t click like that, then at least we tried. :>

Hello Kia! Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and reply to it, and I'm thoroughly pleased that you enjoyed it.

You sound like an amazing girl, who has a lot figured out in life already, that's good! I'd love to chat with you more.

#91 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:53 AM

Took a bit of a break, I'm back on here for the time being! Looking forward to hear from you all again! 

#92 Gingerbread

Gingerbread

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:20 PM

Omg road trips yas come to mama!
    Anw sorry if i destroy the reply sections with this response of mine. Ahah. I'm just v excited someone mentioned those words that i just wanna leave a comment ehe. Have a great evening ahead!

Oh i still need some words to be able to post it. Umm.. You seem like a v v v role model daddy, your future little would be v proud of you! Although now it leaves me thinking, are you even human that you can be this perfect...? Ahah. Keep up the good work!!!

#93 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 03:09 AM

Omg road trips yas come to mama!
    Anw sorry if i destroy the reply sections with this response of mine. Ahah. I'm just v excited someone mentioned those words that i just wanna leave a comment ehe. Have a great evening ahead!

Oh i still need some words to be able to post it. Umm.. You seem like a v v v role model daddy, your future little would be v proud of you! Although now it leaves me thinking, are you even human that you can be this perfect...? Ahah. Keep up the good work!!!

Haha thank you for your response! And thank you for all your kind words! I hope you have an amazing week.

#94 timid_babygirl

timid_babygirl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 10:33 PM

Hi! 

I would love to talk to and get to know you! 

I'm 5'9" I have blonde hair but I'm naturally a brunette and I have a mix between brown and green eyes

I'm new to this community although I've been interested in it for quite a while. I'm from New York. 

I danced played soccer and did track and field my entire life although now I've gotten a bit busy with college. I am studying neuroscience in undergrad and I hope to become a physical therapist. I'm quite a clingy and needy little and I'm quite possessive. 

I would love to learn more about you and share more with you as well if you'll give me the chance. I hope you have a really great day and I hope I hear from you soon!

-Jess

#95 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 03:54 PM

Hi! 

I would love to talk to and get to know you! 

I'm 5'9" I have blonde hair but I'm naturally a brunette and I have a mix between brown and green eyes

I'm new to this community although I've been interested in it for quite a while. I'm from New York. 

I danced played soccer and did track and field my entire life although now I've gotten a bit busy with college. I am studying neuroscience in undergrad and I hope to become a physical therapist. I'm quite a clingy and needy little and I'm quite possessive. 

I would love to learn more about you and share more with you as well if you'll give me the chance. I hope you have a really great day and I hope I hear from you soon!

-Jess

Hello Jess! 

You sound like quite an active gal! I respect that. I would love to talk to you too, I hope you have an amazing weekend! 

Edited by Axel, 28 September 2019 - 07:55 AM.

#96 anjiepanda

anjiepanda

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationMiddlesex, New Jersey

Posted 27 September 2019 - 09:20 PM

Hi Axel, my name's Anjie and I'm looking for a forever daddy. I'm 4'10 so I'm relatively small. My little age range is 2-4 I'm not that special but I did see that you're slightly clingy which makes you very different from other caregivers in my past. Uhm thats a good thing. >○< I like to bike on forest trails and ice skate (although I'm not very good at it) I love to sing and sketch and write stories. I'm a Psych Major in college and I'm working towards helping adolescents who have gone through trauma to prevent debilitating future PTSD. I hope we could talk more soon and get to know each other more.

Edited by anjiepanda, 27 September 2019 - 09:22 PM.

#97 Axel

Axel

Daddy/Dom

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 07:54 AM

Hi Axel, my name's Anjie and I'm looking for a forever daddy. I'm 4'10 so I'm relatively small. My little age range is 2-4 I'm not that special but I did see that you're slightly clingy which makes you very different from other caregivers in my past. Uhm thats a good thing. >○< I like to bike on forest trails and ice skate (although I'm not very good at it) I love to sing and sketch and write stories. I'm a Psych Major in college and I'm working towards helping adolescents who have gone through trauma to prevent debilitating future PTSD. I hope we could talk more soon and get to know each other more.

Hello Anjie, you're very tiny indeed! Hey, never say you're not that special! Every person is special in their own way and all of our jobs are to find that one person that we find perfect in every single way, even what other people might consider bad things! 

All of your hobbies sounds very interesting, I've never went biking on forest trails but it always seems extremely fun! And that's really interesting, I wish you the best of luck with your Major, I'm sure you'll own it! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users