DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

what traits would lead you to believe a person was into D/s or DD/lg or a Dom sub big little ect

LilAngeladri

I noticed someone post a similar question this about if anyone had ever known or had any suspicions about people in a vanilla environment that was Into D/s or DD/lg or maybe a Dom or sub big or little ect. That got me wondering .... what traits or actions or even things said would lead you to believe someone wasn’t exactly vanilla.. if you’ve ever experienced that.. like wha ticked you off?

I know there was this couple around my age (20’s) in my biology class in college that took the class together. He seemed very protective of her and would often give her head pats and stuff and sometimes she would him to herself. She would always talk to him in a squeaky voice that alonolst seemed little to me. And he was very calm always helping her with the assignment explaining it ect like a teacher. I always wondered but never asked lol. Anyone else have any stories ? What tipped you off though ?

Guest SaladHater
It’s kind of hard to figure out something like this without actually spending a day with the couple without them knowing you’re there to see their true colors. some People don’t peacock their kinks wearing a latex body suit :p that would Make the world a little Loren interesting