I'm a little?

LittleMe24

So....this is all new to me. I've always been submissive(technically I consider myself a switch). But....I don't know. I was kinda judgmental(don't worry, I am not anymore) about the whole little thing. But recently this guy I've been talking to....he calls me little one. And it makes me feel....different. I feel squishy and small and......then I had a dream. And I told him about it. He said I might be a little and that I should explore this some more.

So here I am exploring this whole DD/lg dynamic. ^_^  I always knew I wasn't the slave sub type....but the dream I had, and the way He makes me feel....I now know for sure.

I do want to note, I am in a polyamorous marriage and as it stands my wife does not know about this side of me(well...sort of).

Anyways I look forward to talking to more littles about all this and HOPEFULLY make some friends. ^_^  Thank you for reading my post(and I hope I didn't say anything inappropriate).

• Like 1

Guest DaddyDoLil

Welcome to the community :)

It indeed does sound like you may enjoy "little" aspects. Something to look into, see how you feel when speaking to other littles and even Daddies (like myself)

Open minded is key when exploring the DDLG life style.

But again, welcome!

I'm a little! If you ever have any questions about little stuff I can try to help! I hope we can be friends too, I've been looking for other littles to be friends with! ^_^