TheMatador

🚬💀

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 04 June 2016 - 06:53 PM

LKEAP42.png

Overwatch is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. Unveiled at BlizzCon 2014, the game emphasizes cooperative gameplay using a cast of various "heroes", each with their own abilities and roles within a team. The game entered closed beta in North America and Europe in October 2015, with plans to bring the beta to Asia at a later date. The final closed beta weekend began in April 2016 and primarily served as a stress test for Overwatch's servers, lasting 36 hours. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One worldwide in May 2016.

I haven't seen a post yet, so I thought that it might be time that DDLG forums have a place to discuss Blizzard's new game, Overwatch.

I have included a description for those that haven't yet played it, thank you Wikipedia! I'll be sure to add Battle.net tags to this post, editing upon people posting, as well as the platform that they're playing on! 

Share Battle.Net tags, find friends, and remember: Heroes never die!

PC:

• PhoenixFlame#21193

XBOX ONE:

PS4:

• Stoopit - noob(one word no hyphen)

Edited by PhoenixFlame, 13 June 2016 - 05:25 AM.

Ntqm6Qw.jpg

7AUoo4a.jpg

They call him the matador,
    He settles all the scores.
    He kills in plain sight
    With a blade and a smile,
    Well he don't know what to think,
    He ain't had enough to drink.
    Will he take him by surprise?
    To see the whites of his eyes.

#2 Guest_Shadow's Princess_*

Guest_Shadow's Princess_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 June 2016 - 09:55 PM

I don't know much about it, but I'm going to buy it soon and play it with my brothers. I generally stink at competitive-multiplayer games, but someone said I'd make a good support since I love being a healer in other games.
    Anywho I'm willing to talk about it even though I know hardly anything. ^~^'

• TheMatador likes this

#3 TheMatador

TheMatador

🚬💀

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:30 AM

I don't know much about it, but I'm going to buy it soon and play it with my brothers. I generally stink at competitive-multiplayer games, but someone said I'd make a good support since I love being a healer in other games.
    Anywho I'm willing to talk about it even though I know hardly anything. ^~^'

I've been playing from day one, so I'm more than happy to give you some help, and tips. If you're getting it I would be able to come on US servers, and give you a hand, if you like. I'm trying to have main characters in all of the categories so there's always something I can switch too.

Assault:

Pharrah

Pharrah's rocket jumps, and concussive mines make her a great assault, and damage dealer, able to get out of fights for easily by simply flying. Her ultimate is an amazing AoE cone that destroys anything around her, if teamed up with a Mercy, Pharrah is a force to be reckoned.

Defense

Widow-Maker

I prefer Widow-Maker over Hanzo primarily for her Ultimate, and her charged shot with her Sniper-Rifle is able to two shot 600 HP tanks, Hanzo has to three shot enemies, to get anywhere. The only thing that makes Widow worse, compared - is that Hanzo is able to climb things, rather than waiting 12 seconds to use the Zip line.

Tank

Reinhardt/ D.VA

His blocking abilites make him a great tank, for Defense maps, where as D.VA is a lot better on Offense maps, because of her abilites such as Pushing enemies out of the way, and especially her ultimate. Reinhardt's shatter is amazing for defensive maps, making all enemies hit the floor, giving you, and your team the chance to take out any enemies that are currently in the area.

Support

Mercy/Lucio

Both I feel are very situational, best to have a decent knowledge of how to play both.

Builder

Symettra 

I prefer her, compared to Torbjörn because I feel as though she's a lot quicker, and a lot more helpful to the team, from the start of the game, compared to Torbjörn, he has to build up his powers, rather than having something from the get go.

Ntqm6Qw.jpg

7AUoo4a.jpg

He kills in plain sight

#4 Guest_Shadow's Princess_*

• Guests

Posted 05 June 2016 - 04:32 PM

I've been playing from day one, so I'm more than happy to give you some help, and tips. If you're getting it I would be able to come on US servers, and give you a hand, if you like. I'm trying to have main characters in all of the categories so there's always something I can switch too.

Assault:

Pharrah

Pharrah's rocket jumps, and concussive mines make her a great assault, and damage dealer, able to get out of fights for easily by simply flying. Her ultimate is an amazing AoE cone that destroys anything around her, if teamed up with a Mercy, Pharrah is a force to be reckoned.

Defense

Widow-Maker

I prefer Widow-Maker over Hanzo primarily for her Ultimate, and her charged shot with her Sniper-Rifle is able to two shot 600 HP tanks, Hanzo has to three shot enemies, to get anywhere. The only thing that makes Widow worse, compared - is that Hanzo is able to climb things, rather than waiting 12 seconds to use the Zip line.

Tank

Reinhardt/ D.VA

His blocking abilites make him a great tank, for Defense maps, where as D.VA is a lot better on Offense maps, because of her abilites such as Pushing enemies out of the way, and especially her ultimate. Reinhardt's shatter is amazing for defensive maps, making all enemies hit the floor, giving you, and your team the chance to take out any enemies that are currently in the area.

Support

Mercy/Lucio

Both I feel are very situational, best to have a decent knowledge of how to play both.

Builder

Symettra 

I prefer her, compared to Torbjörn because I feel as though she's a lot quicker, and a lot more helpful to the team, from the start of the game, compared to Torbjörn, he has to build up his powers, rather than having something from the get go.

That all sounds complicated, but it sounds like I'll enjoy it. I just hope I don't suck for too long. If I stay under my bros wing then I might learn the game pretty quickly and I won't embarrass anyone else I might play with. x3

#5 TheMatador

TheMatador

🚬💀

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:05 PM

That all sounds complicated, but it sounds like I'll enjoy it. I just hope I don't suck for too long. If I stay under my bros wing then I might learn the game pretty quickly and I won't embarrass anyone else I might play with. x3

Honestly, it seems hard but once you get into the playing of things you'll notice that it isn't all that bad.

Ntqm6Qw.jpg

7AUoo4a.jpg

He kills in plain sight

#6 Guest_Shadow's Princess_*

• Guests

Posted 09 June 2016 - 10:11 AM

Honestly, it seems hard but once you get into the playing of things you'll notice that it isn't all that bad.

-pokes your shoulder- I tried the game and I like it. I haven't played it online yet, but I did play against AI and I get the general idea of the game.
    Also, hi. x3

#7 A&Ω

A&Ω

α & Ω

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 93 posts
    • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:51 PM

I play on ps4.

Stoopit - noob(one word no hyphen) I don't want the Google to to link it easy

#8 TheMatador

TheMatador

🚬💀

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:26 AM

-pokes your shoulder- I tried the game and I like it. I haven't played it online yet, but I did play against AI and I get the general idea of the game.
    Also, hi. x3

It's good to hear that you're enjoying it, sorry I took so long to reply back. Who are some of your favorite Heroes?

Ntqm6Qw.jpg

7AUoo4a.jpg

He kills in plain sight

#9 Guest_StainedBlack_*

Guest_StainedBlack_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:28 PM

PC player. I think my most played are Torbjorn (by a landslide), Reinhardt, and Widow. I would rather not post my IGN because I don't want it googled and linked to this forum. But if someone wants to play, just let me know.

#10 Guest_Shadow's Princess_*

• Guests

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:09 PM

It's good to hear that you're enjoying it, sorry I took so long to reply back. Who are some of your favorite Heroes?

It's not a problem. I did the same. Forgot to follow the topic.. -3-'

My favorite hero of each class are:

Soldier 76, Bastion, Reinhardt and Zenyatta.

My other favorites are Hanzo, Widowmaker, Mercy, Lucio and Symmetra.

I don't like Mei one bit, but that's cause she freezes me and it's hard to get away. x3

Did you say who your favorites are? I don't remember. >~<

Oh completely random, but I already thought of my own overwatch character, just need to draw it. ^_^

#11 Tenshi

Tenshi

♥ Impish Angel *:・゚✧

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:28 PM

I am absolutely in love with this game! Totally a favorite of mine! ♥ I'm a Mercy player, myself. Though I dabble in Mei, and Widowmaker when I'm feeling extra fighty. Hehe.

Edited by Tenshi, 25 June 2016 - 06:25 PM.

mmzblg.gif

#12 Guest_Shadow's Princess_*

• Guests

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:18 PM

I tried McCree last night and I had no idea how much fun he is! He's exactly what I was looking for in a offensive hero. He can stun so that makes him a good counter for mei, tracer and reaper so he can protect the support AND he can shoot Pharah out of the skies!

Also I'm getting better with Hanzo, and Zarya is my favorite tank hero. ^w^

#13 CarlWilcox

CarlWilcox

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:55 AM

Yes, Overwatch is an amazing game. I love playing it like anything. The graphics and sound effects are excellent. People who are looking forward to buy  this game. You can get more information here about buying this game at the best price.

#14 LitttleMermaidd420

LitttleMermaidd420

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:11 PM

Friends, I'm on xbone and I love overwatch :)

#15 Big Red

Big Red

Poly DaddyDom Raver

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts
    • LocationPA~MD

Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:11 AM

Does anyone else here enjoy the fact that Soldier 76 is basically a Daddy and DV.A is a little?

K9tGwmK.jpg

58SXYH9.png

z00RxZb.png

52T1L3Q.png

z3TAJ26.png

#16 Guest_ShyDaddyDom_*

Guest_ShyDaddyDom_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:47 AM

If anyone is playing on Xbox One add me, TwiztedBrisket. Just drop me a message on there to let me know who you are.

#17 lilfoxe

lilfoxe

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • Locationindiana

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:33 PM

So I don't know if anybody still playing Overwatch but I play on PC. My battlenet id is StalkerFoxxi#1837 I play at least once a day. I've gotten pretty addicted to playing it.

My top characters I play are Mercy, Junkrat, and Dva. But I can play almost anyone except Genji and Hanzo I'm God awful at plaything them. In competitive I stick to healing  

harley-quinn-bubble-gum.gif

Spoiled little brat 

#18 DaddyAlphaca

DaddyAlphaca

Asian Aesthetic Daddy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 55 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:25 AM

Hello! I am a PC gamer and recently playing Overwatch all the time (like at least one level a day)

I wonder if anyone play this as well! :) we can play together. I prefer play with someone who behave well and just play for fun since i am not a pro myself :)

I usually play at US server, but i don't mind moving on other server. It will be nice if i able to have female friends (i don't mind if you are a little with daddies or anything) since i have tons of male friend already haha.

Hit me up if you are playing Overwatch on PC and I'll give you my Battlenet ID

I am currently looking for my special little,

To read the detail go on my personal ads :https://www.ddlgforu...sub/#entry90195

Hit me up if you intereseted on me :)

#19 Guest_syther_*

Guest_syther_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:07 PM

Thought I'd bring this back! As Tracer says HEROES NEVER DIE!

Battlenet is syther#2972

#20 Nashina

Nashina

Chubby Crybaby

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationAustria

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:44 PM

Hii!!

I know there're a bunch of Overwatch threads but they're mostly for PS4 players!! And I can't afford ps plus so I have it for PC.. I thought we could exchange battletags!! And play together!!

My tag's: nashina#21448

I hope we can play together!! <3

SUCC (support, uplift, comfort & care)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: games, video games, overwatch, daddy, mommy, little, pc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users