New and confused

daddytate

Hello everyone, so this is my first time to this site and while I've dabbled a little in BDSM I've never really had any experience with DDLG. I've recently come across a very cute and amazing friend of mine that wants to be my little, but I'm kind of unsure how to approach this. Its something I'm interested because she's 4'11" built exactly like a Loli girl and we have the best times already I'm just looking on how to improve that. One of the biggest things I'm looking at is I'm not entirely comfortable with her calling me daddy and was wondering if anyone had any other cute nicknames except master that they use? Thank you all in advance for the help =)

There's quite a few out there, not all of them good, but... Here's some I found:

My king, prince, papa, papi, keeper, ace, chief, major, principal, captain, director, general, governor, guide, instructor, judge, lord, manager, overlord, overseer, owner, patriarch, ruler, skipper, teacher, tutor, conqueror, commander, executive, head honcho, officer, sir, mister... Or, your little/sub could come up with a special name that reminds her/him of you, for example one time I dated a guy name Micheal, I called him "Turtle" because he reminded me of a superhero, and since his name was Micheal it reminded me of Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Turtles.

• Like 1

Oh my word you're so amazing! Thank you! ^.^ You actually helped inspire a RP that I think we're gonna go with. Thanks for your help again!

Oh my word you're so amazing! Thank you! ^.^ You actually helped inspire a RP that I think we're gonna go with. Thanks for your help again!

You're welcome! ^_^ I love helping! I did? How did I help inspire it?