Hello everyone!

littlekitten.cottontail

Hi!  While I am new to this site, I've always had strong feelings about being a little for years and luckily, have found a very wonderful Sir who is kind, nurturing, and just the sweetest guy ever!  I am moving from Florida to Washington State to be closer to him and and would love to make some friends that are littles, whether they are close by or further away.  I love to bake, snuggle my cat, color, work on my garden, and I'm hoping to go back to college once I get settled.  I am definitely big gamer and love to stay inside and play video games or tabletop games but also love to go on hikes and Sir and I plan on camping as much as possible.  

I am so happy that this site exists, hope to make some new friends!  :D

- littlekitten.cottontail   <3

Welcome to the community and (almost) welcome to Washington! Hello from Seattle :D

Hello!  I'm really excited to get out there!  Sir lives in Redmond and I'll be in Seattle itself but I'm super excited that he'll be much closer rather than 3000+ miles away like he is now.  

Hai! I hope we can be friends, you seem really cool!

Hi, how are you?  I'm going add you, if that's alright.  

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!! Good luck with your move :3 I hate packing but moving is definitely very exciting especially since you will be with your Daddy. I'm sure Washington is such a beautiful place to camp and go hiking. I'm excited to hear more about your move and your time in Washington! Enjoy your stay here!~

Packing is the worst but I'd do just about anything to be closer to him.  Thank you for welcoming me, everyone has been so nice to me so far!  :D

Hi, how are you?  I'm going add you, if that's alright.

I'm doing good! Sorry I didn't realize I needed to follow this to see your reply, >~< but that is okay with me! I'm sorry if you did and I didn't realize it.