1 reply to this topic

#1 Maven

Maven

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationLos Angeles!

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:43 AM

Hello everyone, after lurking around for a bit I decided it was time to say hi. You have all built a great place here that is welcoming and highly informative, I am lucky to have stumbled on these forums in the first place :) 

I chose to join in order to learn more about myself, be part of a community and meet new friends.  

Unknowingly, I've been a part of this lifestyle for quite some time. It's been an adventure going on intuition but now I have a chance to put a name to how I take care of others and get advice for certain situations I struggled with in the past. 

I've recently started to devote more time to myself instead of working like crazy. I am going out of my way to try new things, travel more and be more silly. Lately I have gotten into singing Karaoke, eating spicy food, hanging out at Disneyland despite the crowds and being okay with spelling mistaes :p

I am looking forward to meeting more of you. Please don't be shy, I want to hear your story! I am also interested in group meetups near Los Angeles and community Steam play-dates. 

Have a good night!  

#2 Guest_Littlenala_*

Guest_Littlenala_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:06 AM

Hello Maven. Welcome to the site!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users