•  

• Photo

{Edited}Uk little needing looking after by IRL daddy

Uk baby girl little daddy real life middle Europe anxious scared i’ll be forever alone

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Rumoire

Rumoire

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:05 PM

Editted 15.07.2018 if you are 35/40/50 years old I’m sorry but I’m just not interested

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: not entirely sure 😖
    Name: message me and I’ll tell you
    Role: little
    Sexual Orientation: bi
    Looking for: daddy to look after and take care of me
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): I’ve only ever been in monogamous but I have thought about poly but I’m not entirely sure, I think I would like to have a poly experience but I’m not sure about a poly relationship
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi gosh I’m not good at introductions, ahhh I am sorry for the poor quality of what I hope you are about to read, I’m strange just try and ignore like 80% of the fact that I can’t describe myself for the life of me and maybe you’ll make it to the end

I don’t know whether to say I’m a little or a middle I am not into ABDL or the very young little type stuff, but I do like my paci and being snuggled up with my blanket. I don’t do baby talk it makes me uncomfortable sorry if that’s a main selling point for you. I’m just under 5’5 like just a teensy bit, I’m an average build I’m not a stick but I’m not overweight either. I have colourful hair, as in its kinda pinky coral colour in trying to get rid of blue AND ITS TAKING FOREVER!, i get bored quickly and see some other colour and want to try it myself. I have blue/green/grey eyes I don’t really know what colour to say they are they aren’t really either of those alone.

I have mental health problems, as in I’m very anxious and that can cause me to get down at times. I need someone who will be there for me when I’m struggling or feeling wobbly or on the edge. If you can’t handle an extremely anxious person to the point where it just seems irrational it’s not going to work. I can’t help that my body decides to go into fight or flight over situations which clearly don’t warrant that response so there’s no point in you continuing to read if that bothers you in the slightest because it will get annoying and tedious for you and you will hate it, trust me you will don’t try to convince yourself otherwise I hate it myself.

I need my daddy to be able to be there to distract me when I’m struggling if you’re uber busy I’m going to end up a pest because I want someone I am able to talk to often. Ideally you are between 18 and like 25?. You’ll most likely be taller than me anyway because let’s face it I’m tiny *cries quietly in the corner* nevermind im fun size :D also I want to have a daddy in real life not just an online relationship so unless you’re somehow in the uk often if you’re outside of the uk or immediate European countries I can’t think we are ever going to end up together in the way I wish for. I am interesting in the sexual side of a ddlg relationship so if you’re looking for non sexual again I’m not quite right sorry ‘bout that. I’m not sure if I’m clingy but needy most definitely so hopefully you like that.

I am currently studying my a levels at home, yes I know I’m older than I should be for a levels but stuff happened ok and now I’m just doing them now. I’m studying business and french and recently finished maths, maths was probably my favourite, yes I already know I’m weird who on earth would like maths well I do it’s way easier than any subject where you have to form coherent sentences. No spelling and grammar in maths! I love my pets I have a whippet, a pufferfish (he’s small don’t get too excited), 2 goldfish and a snek. I love animals and looking after them is massively calming for them, much easier to deal with than people, people are scary and complicated 😣 I also like to watch anime and films and other tv programmes too although i tend to watch online rather than an actual tv. Oh an YouTube I watch lots of YouTube pretty much any catergory, you end up in some weird places at 2am don’t judge me. Except vlogs I get bored too easy for them. I like to draw/doodle although I’m trying to get back into it more I had my motivation for art killed a while ago but that’s another story. Ergh what else I need to make myself sound less dull umm mmmmm mm m I like watching gameplay it’s calming to me. I love food, I should be a whale by now. I would like to exercise more but I struggle to get motivated on my own. Crowds and gathering make me nervous because I can’t predict that many people. I have 2 best friends and they are great, love them v much. I like Tim Burton films, especially ali e in wonderland I feel me and the Cheshire Cat would be friends I smile almost as much as him. And now I really cannot think of anything else about me!

Hopefully if you made it this far then you might leave a message below or add me and message me directly? Maybe? And hopefully my poor linguistic skills haven’t sent you completely insane by now (I’m afraid I’m completely round the bend but the best people are) I’ve probably shot myself in both feet by now, ah forever alone *hello darkness my old friend plays as everything turns greyscale* oh well you clearly just can’t handle this much awesome! Ah I’m going to die of cringe now, ok goodbye

Edited by Rumoire, 25 July 2018 - 06:25 AM.

• SuperDaddy, darkronin, QuixoticQuest and 4 others like this

#2 MylittlePlusle

MylittlePlusle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:35 PM

Hello, I'm Jerrall and I'm in London.

I'm 24 and I am asexual. I hope that's okay.

I'm a cat lover and I quite enjoy baking in addition to cooking.

I enjoy cooking Asian food and baking cakes and biscuits.

I'm a kind, caring, loving and easy-going person.

I also like to play video games and watch some anime.

I also play the piano as well.

If  you want to know more about me feel free to send me a message!

#3 thumbsucker

thumbsucker

Switch

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationNottingham

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:36 PM

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age: not entirely sure
    Name: message me and I’ll tell you
    Role: little/middle
    Sexual Orientation: bi
    Looking for: daddy to look after and take care of me
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): I’ve only ever been in monogamous but I have thought about poly but I’m not entirely sure, I think I would like to have a poly experience but I’m not sure about a poly relationship
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi gosh I’m not good at introductions, ahhh I am sorry for the poor quality of what I hope you are about to read, I’m strange just try and ignore like 80% of the fact that I can’t describe myself for the life of me and maybe you’ll make it to the enc

I don’t know whether to say I’m a little or a middle I am not into ABDL or the very young little type stuff, but I do like my paci and being snuggled up with my blanket. I don’t do baby talk it makes me uncomfortable sorry if that’s a main selling point for you. I’m just under 5’5 like just a teensy bit, I’m an average build I’m not a stick but I’m not overweight either. I have colourful hair, as in its half pink and half purple right now but that could very well have changed by the time you’re reading this, i get bored quickly and see some other colour and want to try it myself. I have blue/green/grey eyes I don’t really know what colour to say they are they aren’t really either of those alone.

I have mental health problems, as in I’m very anxious and that can cause me to get down at times. I need someone who will be there for me when I’m struggling or feeling wobbly or on the edge. If you can’t handle an extremely anxious person to the point where it just seems irrational it’s not going to work. I can’t help that my body decides to go into fight or flight over situations which clearly don’t warrant that response so there’s no point in you continuing to read if that bothers you in the slightest because it will get annoying and tedious for you and you will hate it, trust me you will don’t try to convince yourself otherwise I hate it myself.

I need my daddy to be able to be there to distract me when I’m struggling if you’re uber busy I’m going to end up a pest because I want someone I am able to talk to often. Ideally you are between 18 and like 26? Maybe slightly outside that on the top end but I’m not sure how I feel about someone older than that. You’ll most likely be taller than me anyway because let’s face it I’m tiny *cries quietly in the corner* nevermind im fun size :D also I want to have a daddy in real life not just an online relationship so unless you’re somehow in the uk often if you’re outside of the uk or immediate European countries I can’t think we are ever going to end up together in the way I wish for. I am interesting in the sexual side of a ddlg relationship so if you’re looking for non sexual again I’m not quite right sorry ‘bout that. I’m not sure if I’m clingy but needy most definitely so hopefully you like that.

I am currently studying my a levels at home, yes I know I’m older than I should be for a levels but stuff happened ok and now I’m just doing them now. I’m studying maths, business and french and honestly maths is probably my favourite, yes I already know I’m weird who on earth would like maths well I do it’s way easier than any subject where you have to form coherent sentences. No spelling and grammar in maths! I love my pets I have a whippet, a pufferfish (he’s small don’t get too excited) and a snek. I love animals and looking after them is massively calming for them, much easier to deal with than people, people are scary and complicated I also like to watch anime and films and other tv programmes too although i tend to watch online rather than an actual tv. Oh an YouTube I watch lots of YouTube pretty much any catergory, you end up in some weird places at 2am don’t judge me. Except vlogs I get bored too easy for them. I like to draw/doodle although I’m trying to get back into it more I had my motivation for art killed a while ago but that’s another story. Ergh what else I need to make myself sound less dull umm mmmmm mm m I like watching gameplay it’s calming to me. I love food, I should be a whale by now. I would like to exercise more but I struggle to get motivated on my own. Crowds and gathering make me nervous because I can’t predict that many people. I have 2 best friends and they are great, love them v much. I like Tim Burton films, especially ali e in wonderland I feel me and the Cheshire Cat would be friends I smile almost as much as him. And now I really cannot think of anything else about me!

Hopefully if you made it this far then you might leave a message below or add me and message me directly? Maybe? And hopefully my poor linguistic skills haven’t sent you completely insane by now (I’m afraid I’m completely round the bend but the best people are) I’ve probably shot myself in both feet by now, ah forever alone *hello darkness my old friend plays as everything turns greyscale* oh well you clearly just can’t handle this much awesome! Ah I’m going to die of cringe now, ok goodbye

Hiiii!! I'm Ethan, I'm 19 and I'm a daddy from the UK :) Reading this was really cute, you seem incredible, and just as weird as I am, which is what I like!! As with your mental health, I'm the same half the time too, so I completely understand it and I will help you, I promise that! I am busy sometimes, but I will ALWAYS get back to you, and you would be my number one priority, so I would always talk to you every day, every second I have. I also like the sexual side of a DDLG relationship, I like non-sexual too (sometimes), but I personally couldn't do it 24/7, as I want someone I can trust and can help me when I'm down, and have proper conversations and a proper relationship as well as a ddlg relationship. Something you need to know tho: I have never been in a DDLG relationship before, no one I've dated understands it and basically kink-shamed it (it was partly why my last relationship ended...), so I have things to learn, maybe we could teach and learn about everything together? I think that'd be nice! I think youre amazing, and I want to talk to you more, so I'm gonna message you, you don't have to respond if you hate me, but I really wanna get to know you more - you're my kinda person :) see you there xxxx

Thumbsucker

#4 Eatbigliftbig

Eatbigliftbig

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:26 PM

Hi there is love to talk with you. I'm looking for a little that can eventually live with me and have her very own room! you seem really sweet and id love to get to know you. I really like your eye color it's sooo cute!

I'm a very strict daddy but also kind and loving and I can deal with a lot. I'll make my special girl feel good no matter What!

My kik is eat.big.lift.big if you'd like to message me there. Or you can do it here whatever works for you!

#5 JayRar

JayRar

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • LocationChesterfield

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:02 AM

Hey, reading that made me smile quite a few times. We definitely have a lot in common. I actually watched a maths documentary today but don’t tell anyone found out we only actually need the first 39 decimals of Pi to calculate the circumference of the known universe, to the accuracy of the radius of a hydrogen atom. Bound to come up at a pub quiz eventually right?
    I’ve sent you a friend request. If you ever fancy a chat, I’m a really chilled, patient person and very used to talking to/being around anxious people. So with any luck I can bring you over to the calm side occasionally.

Catch ya soon.

#6 Guest_DinosaurDaddy_*

Guest_DinosaurDaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 July 2018 - 01:56 PM

Hi

I am Paul and from the UK

Having read your post you sound perfect  :) Exactly into what I am into.

I have been a Daddy for over 10 years. And am a very tactile Daddy so lots of cuddles and snuggles are a must  :)

I do have a personal post on the personal forum you can get a taster of what I am like as a Daddy.

I hope you take a read and drop me a line.

I will drop you a friend request as well

Paul

x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Uk, baby girl, little, daddy, real life, middle, Europe, anxious, scared i’ll be forever alone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users