Second Life?

Elle

Does anyone here play second life? It is kind of similar to Sims. I played obsessively for years up until recently. Does anyone here play? 

If anyone wants to be friends there, I may finally get back on it lol

I played it like... 6 years ago (gah! I feel old!), and I think it'd be really, really cool to have virtual hangouts with Daddies and littles from this forum. We could have a littles clubhouse and tea parties and meetings... ah! :D *wiggles*

That's a really good idea! If that takes off, I'm definitely in!! I'm totally bumping this later. :p

P.s. Tbh, Second Life is the reason I first discovered and became interested in BDSM :p

• Like 1

I wanted to play, but I think I'd get obsessed with that website. 

You would! Its an addictive game! and I think a meet up would be awesome 

Daddy was a lot into Second Life, but not me, I played a little, but it was fun.

But a meet between the member of the forum could be sooo fun (:

• 2 months later...
Guest kittycandy's Daddy

I went undercover as a twelve year old...I had an admin as a friend and liked making things, flying my plane around, etc.

To get better at making stuff I went to a lesson that my admin friend was running with some others. While waiting outside I tried talking with some random people. One of them was also an admin who immediately looked at my profile and questioned why I was 99 years old (apparently saying you got the age wrong or it's your grandmothers account doesn't work) 

Immediate account lock. 

• 5 months later...
Guest ZellaXoXo

I also have a secondlife accoutn I have been on there for about seven years. I have a little account but also a caretaker account for the littles that need somewhere to go. both of you are more then welcome to add me on either account. akashazuzu84 or sapphirezuzu. sapphire is my little account and akasha my big.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Been wanting to play that game, but I just dont see what it is (looks like the sims but online?), how it works and such XD Also, dont know if it works on my computer, anyone playing it on a slowish computer and get it to work properly?

• 1 year later...

I've been in SL for a little over 4 years.  I've always had a hard time making friends on there because I don't really go anywhere aside from a few different clubs.  It's actually how I figured out that I'm a BBG.  If you do get back to SL you are MORE than welcome to add me.  It's much funner with friends.

Been wanting to play that game, but I just dont see what it is (looks like the sims but online?), how it works and such XD Also, dont know if it works on my computer, anyone playing it on a slowish computer and get it to work properly?

My computer SUCKS but it works better than most of my other games I have.  I have it running on an HP laptop.  It's not the best, and it lags a LOT, but it could be worse.

• 4 weeks later...