DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New baby girl in London UK

Guest Looby-Lou

Guest Looby-Lou

Hello! (takes deep breath)  I am completely new to all this, but I feel like it’s always been there inside me, in some ways.  I’m hoping to find out more about DDLG and about myself, this seems like a great place to learn! I'm nervous that I might say the wrong thing, I really don't want to offend anybody.

I have never had a Daddy, and at 51 y.o. (real age) I seem to be a LOT older than most people on here, which is a bit scary. I just have to hope and believe there is a Daddy out there somewhere for me :)
I’m not interested in colouring/cartoons/ etc. and I don’t feel little all the time. I have kind of tried cosplay and role-play once, and it was amazing.  I hope one day it can happen properly, with a Daddy.  I’m also very comfortable with my adult self. When I do feel little, my age seems to be about 4 or 5 y.o., but in other ways younger e.g. I love pacifiers and baby talk.  And for me there is definitely a sexual element to all of this (I hope it’s ok to say that here).
It’s really great to have found somewhere I can feel “normal” and read other peoples experiences, get advice, and be able to ask for help, so thank you to everyone already!
Baby kisses from Looby-Lou xxoo
  • Like 2