Would love to get to know others ♥

moonchild

Hi. I'm a little from California. I'm in my mid-twenties and not too sure about my little age (sometimes little, sometimes middle). I've recently had to break things off with a big in my life, who I was just about ready to call my Daddy, and it's been very painful being without someone after how much I had been attached to them. I very much need more little friends to get my spirits back up as I know that jumping into a new relationship right away isn't a good idea.

I'm very artistic and I love nature, books, and writing. In terms of little space things, I love Miyazaki movies, fairy tales, and sometimes enjoy video games (especially gameboy/DS games like Animal Crossing and Pokemon). I struggle a bit with depression and anxiety, which makes things in the little world a bit harder. 

If there are other littles here in their mid 20s who I could relate with and be friends with, please speak up. I would appreciate it. :)

Me! We can be friends. I have depression and anxiety and other mental illnesses. I'm a middle myself, and I like fantasy stuff and video games.  I'm also 23 years old. I'm in a stable relationship for myself. but if you want me as a friend let me know. :3 you can add me if you want and we can start talking in pm, and maybe even skype in the end!

Me! We can be friends. I have depression and anxiety and other mental illnesses. I'm a middle myself, and I like fantasy stuff and video games.  I'm also 23 years old. I'm in a stable relationship for myself. but if you want me as a friend let me know. :3 you can add me if you want and we can start talking in pm, and maybe even skype in the end!

Yay!!!! I will add you. <3

Hello and welcome, sorry about losing someone you wanted to call your daddy.

I hope we can be friends! Miyazaki films are awesome! I just streamed one recently for the littles here!

Thank you for the support, both of you. I feel very welcome here now, and glad to share my love of Miyazaki films, too. ^w^