DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

*John mulaney's new in town theme plays*

Softboy

Hey! So I'm really new to this community and am kind of apprehensive about where to start. My role is caretaker/daddy. I've never had a ddlg relationship before but i'm excited to start experimenting! If anyone could offer any helpful tips or advice for starting out. Also feel free to say hello or add me as well! I'm looking to also make friends in this community who can kind of guide me and help me feel more comfortable here. Here's some info abt me!

I'm a 20 year old trans guy from Illinois. I'm almost 2 years on testosterone. I'm also a suuuuper small dude. like 5'1 lol. I'm a really kind and soft hearted person who just has a lot of love to give. I'm currently in a poly relationship with a live in partner who is super supportive of me branching out into this community . I really love art and poetry! I do a lot of art myself and write from time to time. I also enjoy indie/rock music. I'm a barista and I have a passion for tea and coffee as well! 

some conversion starters to drop below:

how did you first get into this community and what were some of the things that helped you out the most?

what is your favorite part of being in this community?

what is your favorite band/musician? 

what's your favorite movie and why?

what are some of the most important characteristics of a potential partner/friend?

or honestly drop whatever else you wanna talk about below, just some inspo! *glitter*  :heart:

• Like 3

Hi pal! Welcome! I'm still pretty new here myself, but everyone is super nice and encouraging. Ima answer ur first two questions below!

how did you first get into this community and what were some of the things that helped you out the most?

I discovered the community kind of by accident. It started off in a very bdsm sense, where I just knew for some reason I liked calling my partners "daddy". and as i started to learn more about it, the community, the lifestyle, i realized how much i had been repressing. Here was this whole community of people who were not ashamed to be childish and sensitive, who wore bright colors and cute outfits with pride, and were so open and excited about the things that they enjoy. They really inspired me to get to know myself, and figure out what I really wanted from this lifestyle, and how possible and wonderful it really was!

Being trans, I didn't get the childhood that i wanted at all, and i had to grow up pretty fast. This community allows me to tap into an energy and a playfulness that i can't remember having as a child, but desperately wanted. Amongst others in this community, I feel valued, special, safe, and genuine, and that's really my favorite part

Again, welcome! 

Edited by smolbean24
  • Like 1

Hi! My name is Embry  :D

What is your favorite band/musician? 

My favorite bands (currently, this changes constantly) are Thirty Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Asking Alexandria, and Simon Curtis.

What's your favorite movie and why?

My favorite movie is Spiderman! I'm obsessed with allll the Marvel movies.  :p My favorite TV show is Criminal Minds (i'm currently watching the whole series again for the second time). 

I'm also a trans guy! Although I'm not on T yet because adulting is hard and I have really bad anxiety about it, but I'm working on it  :)  Feel free to add me if you'd like. 

• Like 1

Hey! So I'm really new to this community and am kind of apprehensive about where to start. My role is caretaker/daddy. I've never had a ddlg relationship before but i'm excited to start experimenting! If anyone could offer any helpful tips or advice for starting out. Also feel free to say hello or add me as well! I'm looking to also make friends in this community who can kind of guide me and help me feel more comfortable here. Here's some info abt me!

I'm a 20 year old trans guy from Illinois. I'm almost 2 years on testosterone. I'm also a suuuuper small dude. like 5'1 lol. I'm a really kind and soft hearted person who just has a lot of love to give. I'm currently in a poly relationship with a live in partner who is super supportive of me branching out into this community . I really love art and poetry! I do a lot of art myself and write from time to time. I also enjoy indie/rock music. I'm a barista and I have a passion for tea and coffee as well! 

some conversion starters to drop below:

what is your favorite band/musician? 

what's your favorite movie and why?

what are some of the most important characteristics of a potential partner/friend?

or honestly drop whatever else you wanna talk about below, just some inspo! *glitter*  :heart:

Welcome!

Glad to have you here ^-^

• Like 1

Hello! I also used to be a barista! Baristas unite!

My favorite movie is... uh....... probably "Heathers." I'm a lover of irony, especially in movie form. Also I have a thing for ~bad boys~. Whoops?

• Like 1