New to lifestyle

FCEmeline

Hey everyone! I’m new here and was hoping for some advice or places to go for more information about the lifestyle. I found out about DDlg from a friend that has been helping me expand my ideas of what normal relationships can be and I absolutely love the idea of having a daddy but I am not really into age-regression (no problems with it, it just isn’t me) and I have a hard time being treated as inferior (which has happened in most other relationships I have tried, most LDRs that didn’t last long because I value respect). I am the type of person that can totally get lost in my own head and forget to do standard things like eat or bathe because I’m reading or studying or some such thing. I have also been a nanny for 13 years so I am a caregiver by profession and that often drains me and makes it hard to care of myself. I also like the idea of being dominated but mostly just in the bedroom and don’t like the whole Master/slave dynamic for myself. Is the DDlg lifestyle something that makes sense in this situation or would it be more of a standard D/s relationship? I was raised with only heterosexual vanilla relationships being acknowledged so I’m new to all of this.
  • Like 1

I joined the forums because I had a thousand questions myself. Glad you made it, check out the posts under Resources, they helped me a lot. Also sent you a friend request, I am looking to meet more local DDLG Forum friends