london daddy little kitten video games cute UK

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bradlydc_*

Guest_bradlydc_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

Hey everyone! :)

I have been interested in the dd/lg scene for a while and I finally decided I would brand out and explore that side of things. I am new to the community and I have not been in a dd/lg relationship before. I explored this idea a little bit with my previous partner and I really did enjoy it, but it never went too far. So I am looking forward to exploring and seeing where things go!

So a bit about me: I am currently studying at university in London and I enjoy watching films and playing video games. I would say I'm caring, possessive, empathetic and affectionate.

I enjoy long cuddling sessions, travelling and watching films.

Would like to meet people in London or close to London, but I am also open to making friends from around to world! 

Feel free to add me, message me and if you want contact me directly, you can on kik: magnummgold

:D

#2 Guest_Pleiades_*

Guest_Pleiades_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:06 AM

Welcome to our community!

Wish you a wonderful time here!

#3 Trans dude

Trans dude

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationLondon

Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:33 AM

Hey I'm in London too and also new to the scene; nice to meet you :). There's a kik London meet up group for ddlg people if you want to join

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: london, daddy, little, kitten, video games, cute, UK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users