DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Yay I corcheted my first wearable ^.^ Come show your crochet/kint items ^.^

I.Am.Snek

Wooo Im soo happy I stuck it out and finally finished my first crocheted wearable ^.^

Its a shawl that I sorta put 3 different patterns together cause I got bored of the repeats (fun pattern i just get bored easily so I dont normally finish clothing to much repeats) I would really like to see anyone elses crocheted or knitted items even someone else made them ^.^ thanks for reading.I cant seem to put a Photo in Ill try later ^.^

Edited by I.Am.Snek

Guest Bunnyblossom

That's great! You should be proud! ^-^ Crocheting and knitting are very time consuming and fiddly, I don't have the patience for it so you can colour me impressed. :heart:

I'd love to see your photos of it if you figure out a way to add them to your post. Well done again. : D

I'd love to see your photos of it if you figure out a way to add them to your post. Well done again. : D

Woo i was able to make the file size smaller here a pic ^.^post-58453-0-05329500-1517112547_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

D: Wow

Srsly great job! It almost looks like lace. Vurry pretty.

Thanks ^.^ I was going for lace Im going to be selling this one and making another in green ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Wooooow!!!! It's soooo pretty!!!

I have the same problem when making big proyects... but i try not to start a new one until i get one done... hehe

I luv knitting! Also know how to crochet but i like knitting more! When i finish the scarf I'm making, i'll post pics here!!!! OwO

I've been crocheting for like 3 years now. I was bed ridden a few times due to illness and I am a restless person. So I took up crocheting and knitting to keep my hands going.

I do little things fandom related (for example: Pokemon). And then I take requests for different things, like my mermaid tail blanket. 

Keep at it, even though you get bored. You are honing your skill and youll be amazed at the wonderful things you will be able to make!

My examples:

Pokemon (SFW) - https://www.ddlgforum.com/gallery/image/19750-12400891-948476818523361-4470272818468859124-n/

Mermaid Tail Blanket (SFW) - https://www.ddlgforum.com/gallery/image/19751-21463086-1469392876431750-8430689258018035130-n/

• Like 1