Hewlo, new Little =^.^=

Treat

Hi! I go by Malina on-line~

Just a quick little blurb about me, I'm new to the DDLG dynamic, so I'm interested in friends to learn with, or who are already involved. At the moment I am in a d/s poly relationship, and interested in exploring my Little side. 

I uhm, like candy, video games, reading, drawing, coloring, anime, stuffed animals, Hello Kitty and Netflix movie marathons. I'm 26 IRL and live in the US, but honestly feel more like an elementary school aged mindset.

Sometimes I'm a little bit hard to get along with because of my social anxiety and depression, but I like getting to talk to people, especially like-minded ones that don't find me weird because I happen to like to sleep with my stuffed kitty and use coloring books still. ^^;

Hello Malina! Don't worry about being judged or thought of as weird here! I still sleep with my stuffies too! I'm a little and if you wanna learn more about littles and such, I'd be glad to answer any questions you have! There's also a ton of information on the Little Space forum!

Welcome, Malina. There are many people here who share your social anxiety issues and I'm sure we have a great network of people who can talk to you about anything if you need it. I hope you make many friends here on our forums!

Guest DaddyDoLil

Welcome to the forums :)

You'll find most of everyone here has their own "weird" habbits and hobbies. So enjoy them freely if you will.

Hi Malina! I'm Sammy. I have social anxiety and depressions, too, so I can relate if you ever need to chat about any problems. I've had a stuffed teddy named Amy since I was 3 and I still sleep with her every night along with a bunch of other stufffies I love. How! And I looooove Hello Kitty, too! I'd love to be friends ^_^

hi malina! i'm looking for little friends too <3 it's so not weird to love stuffies and coloring books! i'm more of a middle myself but i love my enchanted forest coloring book. it's so so pretty.

i also deal with anxiety and depression! my anxiety has been a bit better recently but it's still difficult to connect with my friends sometimes, especially when i'm in my little space. i love your icon!