Hey all

Guest Foffy

Guest Foffy

Hey everyone, been lurking for a little while but only just now decided to sign up and post.

My name is Brian (Foffy is also OK!) and I'm located in central NJ. I have been involved with D/s for 8-9 months now. I have been more of a Dom figure so far, but I've found myself having a preference for being a Daddy, so I'm trying to soak myself in the community and see what I can learn, and this looked like a good place to start. I am very passionate about the D/s dynamic and I can't see myself feeling any differently about DD/lg.

Beyond that, I am super passionate about music! So feel free to message me about music any time, I love to share and hear new music too! Just started up a last.fm for that. :) Music is what gets me very excited :p. And I have very, very recently started playing around with pigment liner & charcoal, as well as some very simple DIY-type stuff. So, if you want to talk about any of that I'm game!

I notice that despite its similarities, DD/lg is still a very different world from D/s, so I'm interested in exploring more about it; and most of all, interested in getting to know all of you.

• Like 1