So ughh hey

IDUNNO

What up, so... okay, this girl Im with but not officially, a bit like fwb type stuff but more to it, so... she is into dd/lg, I'm not entirely sure if I am, but I figured might as well find out if I am for her. I do like aspects of it like being the dominant one but also taking care of her. I know there's more to it but I kinda only just found out about it, I do like it when she calls me Daddy and yeah. So hope thats long enough, I guess names aren't important so just refer to me as BigD (No not referring to d*ck size, my name starts with a D). I'm eastern European and been in the UK for a while, 18 as of now. Here to find out what its about and hopefully get a grasp on it. Any questions just ask. Oh and if someone could actually explain to me what it's about I'd be great full, most articles dont provide an in-depth description to this just some basic info. 

Thanks all and hello 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forums. Um, there's not really much to ddlg actually. One person is the caregiver, that's the role you've taken on, and the other is the little. So the biggest thing about being a caregiver is guiding, protecting, loving, and just in general parenting your little. Most cg's give their littles a specific set of rules, most are something like:

Brushing their teeth

Not self harming

Eating healthy

Making their bed

A bed time

How to behave in public

Making dinner (if their little age is more towards a teenage age)

Setting the table

Doing chores

You know, general rules you'd give a young child. It's like raising a child. And each little is different, just like each cg is different. Y'all have to communicate and figure out what rules y'all will use, that mostly depends on what little age your partner has, because there are littles anywhere from 3 months to sixteen years. There's also usually a punishment list. One of the most popular is spanking. Now you have to be careful with spanking if you're physically with your little, never spank above the bottom because you could cause serious damage to the kidneys. You can spank their thighs or hands or their bottom. Though spanking is generally used as a reward during sex if you and your little have sex, some ddlg couples are purely a parent/child type relationship. Here are some other punishments:

Time outs

Taking away toys

Doing chores

Um, I can't think of anything else at the moment.