Best "couch multiplayer" two player games to play with your partner!

Guest QueenJellybean

Guest QueenJellybean

We have the PS3, and PS4 for platforms, and we'd really like something to play. We might try Borderlands, but I'd love other suggestions as well! We loved Left 4 Dead, but gave up the Xbox long ago to afford some other games. Any suggestions are welcome!

Guest LittleAva
The only games I've ever played co-op are Borderlands and Left 4 Dead also, but I loved the 2nd Borderlands. That's definitely my favorite co-op game. We used to play for hours and hours.

Guest kittycandy's Daddy

If you haven't played the portal series, Portal 2 has a Co-op mode that is really fun. 
Even though the rest is single player it's still fun to work out the puzzles with your partner and alternate. 

• Like 1

Little Big Planet 3 or 4, or whatever it's called looks fun. And if you like hack and slashes with kind of a story there's always Dynasty Warriors, that has multiplayer. If you can afford a 14.99 monthly sub fee and like Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy A Real Reborn can be played cross console and that's KINNA Multiplayer if you have a computer to play it with while someone plays it on the PS3. I think you can play it on the PS4 too. Castle Crashers is fun too. I think The Cave is multiplayer if you like puzzle games but that's more one player cause you only control one character at a time. I dunno any others cause I don't play many Multiplayer games. There's also that Castlevania game where you have to kinna zoom in and play it. If you like fighting games I think there's Mortal Kombat, and BlazBlue, and Killer Instinct and I think maybe Skullgirls. And, that other game, where you play a superhero or villian and have them fight, I already forgot the name of it though. And Destiny but that's kinna a mixed love/hate thing. Some people like it, others hate it, that kinna thing.

Guest Rainbow

little big planet series for sure if you like side scrolling puzzle games. the stuff is way cute and it's way fun to figure out together!