•  

• Photo

Best "couch multiplayer" two player games to play with your partner!

video games ps3 ps4

• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

#1 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:56 PM

We have the PS3, and PS4 for platforms, and we'd really like something to play. We might try Borderlands, but I'd love other suggestions as well! We loved Left 4 Dead, but gave up the Xbox long ago to afford some other games. Any suggestions are welcome!

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#2 Guest_LittleAva_*

Guest_LittleAva_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:40 PM

The only games I've ever played co-op are Borderlands and Left 4 Dead also, but I loved the 2nd Borderlands. That's definitely my favorite co-op game. We used to play for hours and hours.

#3 kittycandy's Daddy

kittycandy's Daddy

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 70 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:15 AM

If you haven't played the portal series, Portal 2 has a Co-op mode that is really fun. 
    Even though the rest is single player it's still fun to work out the puzzles with your partner and alternate. 

• Sir Daddy likes this

#4 Desphiria

Desphiria

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 45 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:34 AM

Little Big Planet 3 or 4, or whatever it's called looks fun. And if you like hack and slashes with kind of a story there's always Dynasty Warriors, that has multiplayer. If you can afford a 14.99 monthly sub fee and like Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy A Real Reborn can be played cross console and that's KINNA Multiplayer if you have a computer to play it with while someone plays it on the PS3. I think you can play it on the PS4 too. Castle Crashers is fun too. I think The Cave is multiplayer if you like puzzle games but that's more one player cause you only control one character at a time. I dunno any others cause I don't play many Multiplayer games. There's also that Castlevania game where you have to kinna zoom in and play it. If you like fighting games I think there's Mortal Kombat, and BlazBlue, and Killer Instinct and I think maybe Skullgirls. And, that other game, where you play a superhero or villian and have them fight, I already forgot the name of it though. And Destiny but that's kinna a mixed love/hate thing. Some people like it, others hate it, that kinna thing.

#5 Rainbow

Rainbow

Daddy's Little Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 230 posts
    • LocationWashington

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:43 PM

little big planet series for sure if you like side scrolling puzzle games. the stuff is way cute and it's way fun to figure out together!

large.gif

#6 Guest_Pouty Kitten_*

Guest_Pouty Kitten_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

I like playing Diablo 3, Little Big Planet, and Raving Rabbids with my Daddy

#7 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:51 PM

Those sound super fun! I really wish Left 4 Dead was for something other than the Xbox....

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#8 Guest_MrKuma_*

Guest_MrKuma_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:31 AM

I believe there is a ps4 minecraft now , it would definitely be a great came to play as it's a sandbox style game

and a +1 on Diablo III and Little Big Planet

here is a handy spreadsheet in terms of local multiplayer ps4 games

https://docs.google....fV8M/edit#gid=0

#9 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:04 AM

MrKuma. You are amazing. Thank you!

<p> </p>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video games, ps3, ps4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users