DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

A fun "Corrupt A Wish" game...bring out your playful, dark side

##1°*BeDaddy'sGoodGirl

Granted , but the trillion dollars is from a foreign planet and nobody will accept it as true tender. You have a trillion alien dollars!

I wish that our shadows could interact with us , like Peter Pan’s shadow.

Granted, you are now the filling in the world's largest eclair.

I wish I could change my hand writing like I can change fonts on a computer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigDaddyDominant

Granted now you can change your handwriting any time you want it only takes changing hands or feet. Have fun with your newly acquired skill I hope your ambidexterous

I wish I could quit smoking

• 2 weeks later...

Granted , but now that you have no nicotine to suppress your appetite you gain 300 pounds !

I wish that people as a whole weren’t so self centered.

Guest BigDaddyDominant

Granted now there scattered everywhere like a bloody Picasso. Congrats humanity has now become a modern art piece!

I wish my house stayed clean on its own

Granted, you go to work Monday and when you come home, your house is immaculate. Trouble being, everytime you even think about not picking up after yourself, a hand comes outta nowhere and knocks you upside the head >.<

i wish i took up less physical space

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, but the space you now have is now more limited than ever.

I wish there was more mommies.

Granted but you get the craziest Mommy

I wish my baby dolls had a nicer place than my dresser

Guest BigDaddyDominant

Granted they get a gigantic doll house. The only problem is now you live with them full time. Have fun with your new roomies :p

I wish I could see my little sooner

Edited by BigDaddyDominant

Granted, your little has been enrolled in the University of Oklahoma. They will now proudly wear the colors of crimson and cream and be a Sooner for the next 4 - 8 years, depending on what they choose to major in. GO SOONERS !

I wish that I had a pizza right now that I could share with the person that comments below me and they had to enjoy it with me  :D

• 1 month later...

Granted, but your new favorite series is a series of dirty limerick compilations badly translated into Swahili.

I wish my socks magically warmes up and felt like they were fresh out of the dryer every morning when I put them on.

Granted , but the warm socks give you the sensation of a finger in the water prank... so even though your socks are warm you pee your pants every morning.

I wish that there was a literal silver lining people could physically see , whenever they had a problem

Granted, you have unlimited funds in your account. Too bad on the way to the bank you were struck on the head by a falling flower pot and you now have amnesia. 

Fun side story, since you were unable to tell the paramedics your name and they had to have something for the paperwork, you shall forever be known as Petunia Crackedpot, gotta love an E.M.T. with a sense of humor.

I wish I had more crawfish.

Granted , but it’s like Tron and you’re constantly fighting for survival and not for fun. If you die you die for real.

I wish sunburns didn’t have to peel !!!!

Guest Hero_Yuri

Granted, but now they melt away with a part your skin.

I wish, the next time someone ever had to make a wish, they would get the very best they could ever desire, but those around them that they care for would suffer greatly till there time comes to an end in which they would then arise from the grave and torment the one who brought them such a faith.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, but you underestimate how much I love myself so I too will be coming back from the grave and since your wish initiated this fiasco we shall all be coming after you. You can run but you can't hide.

I wish that taco trucks roamed the streets playing music like ice cream trucks.

Granted, but the tacos are extremely spicy and the music way to loud.

I wish I could cuddle all day with my blankets and doggy’s

Really spicy food and loud music sounds like a dream come true for me .

Granted, but your doggo evidently ate something that didn't agree with them, like bologna and boiled eggs, and now they have extremely noxious gas. You're gonna need to soak that blanket in febreze for a while.

I wish I had enough girl scout cookies right now to share with everyone.